Let's continue

So as you know that Siddharth is hiring the staff for his company.

He got some really talented and guys and girls who worth to get a best jobs in their life to start their career.

And doing the first job with Siddharth Nigam and the company going to peak is dream for everyone.

And some of the dreams get fulfilled with this hiring but....but....but.....not only the capability is the talent is needed to get a job.

Most of the time the recommendation work as well and that is going to be with Siddharth Nigam Siddharth didn't like recommendation and all.

But how some time you get trapped in the situation when you can't say no.

And the same thing happened with Siddharth because he wasn't thinking that he will hire someone on recommendation but his teacher ask him to give a job to his relative.

And to refuse the teacher who made you this much capable to handle a business like a pro then you can't refuse them at least.

Siddharth accepted the request from his teacher and told him to send that candidate to his office directly.

Now you all know that who is this candidate this candidate is Avneet Kaur Nandra.

Avneet is just BBA passed out girl. Belongs from a middle class family.

But she never wish something more than this whatever she have in her life and she is happy in her life.

She is looking forward for a internship in any good company who can provide her a good future.

Her parents live in the village near Indore city they just want their daughter to be happy and successful with whatever she is doing.

Avneet have which list which she want to fulfill.

Stay tuned