29

Avneet : what sir?

Siddharth : will you please stop act cute and innocent, why are you asking for noodles, don't you know it's not good for health?

Avneet : but sir....

Siddharth : Avneet, I don't want to argue with you, eat whatever she will serve you. Okay?

Avneet : okay. (She said in an upset tone)

Siddharth : don't be sad, you are a good girl, I know. (He said to cheer her up)

Jannat is with her, this statement from Siddharth grab her attention.

Jannat is looking at him.

Siddharth looked down.

Avneet : okay sir. (She said in a happy tone)

Siddharth : okay you have food and rest.

Avneet was about to tell him, that she will come to office after breakfast but Siddharth disconnected the call seeing Jannat's teasing expression.

Jannat : you are a good girl. (She said teasingly) wow what a changes in a day, no no no.... What a changes in a night.

Siddharth : what do you mean by night? There is nothing like that whatever you are thinking. (He said but he is blushing a bit)

Jannat : I am not a fool, Siddharth I can see what is happening here.

Siddharth : what?

Jannat : yesterday, you were so angry with her, but today, someone wants her to rest in his bedroom, have a healthy food. I thought you made her work hard at night.

Siddharth : Shut up Jannat, you are too much.

Jannat : so may I know, why Siddharth  nigam is concerned about Avneet kaur this all of sudden.

Siddharth : oh god, just because your mind is going to wrong track, I have to tell you.

Jannat : yes please.

Siddharth told her that why he is feeling worried and how she stand in rainfall because of him last night.

Jannat : oh, I really thought from different angle. But it's good that you realised your mistake and you even work on it.

Stay tuned.