31

Before Jannat could reply, Siddharth came out furiously.

Siddharth : Avneet, I want you in my cabin within five minutes.

Avneet : okay sir. (She felt nervous for a minute, because he again looks angry with her)

Siddharth went back to cabin, everyone is talking that Avneet is gone today.

Jannat : I hope you are feeling well now.

Avneet : yes mam, but what happened to Siddharth sir now?

Jannat : I don't know, but he wasn't angry so don't worry, you can go if he will say something to you I will come there to check after 5 minutes.

Avneet nodded and walk into Siddharth's cabin.

Avneet : may I come in sir?

Siddharth : yes please come in. (He said with an irritated expression)

Avneet : I am so sorry sir.

Siddharth : sorry but for what?

Avneet : I must did something na, for that I am so sorry I won't do that mistake again.

Siddharth : hey God!! You don't even know why I called you here and you are saying and promising me that you won't repeat the mistake you don't even know.... Wow. Grow up Avneet.

Avneet : yes sir.

Siddharth : what yes sir?

Avneet : uhnm.. Should I say no sir? (She asked so innocently)

Siddharth : don't mind, but you are really so annoying and will you tell me Miss Kaur, when I approved your leave then what are you doing here?

Avneet : acha, that's why you are angry, sir I was getting bored in home so I thought I should come and talk to everyone so I will feel better. (She said so happily and confidently)

Siddharth : do you even care that what your boss say or not?

Avneet : boss?

Siddharth : ahhhhh (irritated) you are too much, who is your boss?

Avneet : oh yes, you sir. Sorry.

Siddharth : you really make me go mad someday. You can go, Avneet but please take care of yourself. (He said in almost requesting tone).

Avneet nodded.

Stay tuned.