34

Avneet : sir, I am having food. Would you like to join?

Siddharth : of course.

Avneet is shocked but she offer him seat with a smile..

Avneet : my pleasure, sir.

Everyone around is shocked that he came in canteen for the first time in lunch.

The waiter arrive with the extra cheese pizza and place it in front of her.

Waiter : what do you like to have, sir?

Siddharth : nothing, you may leave now.

Waiter left.

Avneet : sir, you should really try this. It's so yummy.

Siddharth : yes yes, I will try this. (Siddharth said, when open a lunch box)

Avneet : sir, you are so health conscious, I can't eat oats and all in lunch ever. (She said looking into his lunch box)

Siddharth : but today you have to Miss Kaur?

Avneet : I am sorry sir, but I don't get it, what do you mean?

Siddharth : I mean, now you will eat this and I will take your pizza. (Siddharth said, replacing his lunch box with his pizza dish)

Avneet : what.... No... Ewww... I wanna eat my pizza sir, what is this how can you do this to me? (She made a childish face fighting for her pizza)

Siddharth : don't be too kiddish, Avneet. You should eat healthy food for two three days. I am concerned about you I am not doing this to tease you or trouble you.

Avneet : but sir....

Siddharth : no arguments on this. Have it.

Avneet : sir, I can't eat this. Please... Try to understand. (Making a bad face)

Siddharth : why can't you eat this!! Just open your mouth. (He said when he pick up a spoon to feed her with his own hands)

Avneet looked into his eyes and now it's impossible to deny him the love and concern melt her.

Avneet open her mouth.

Stay tuned.