26

His finger made her mouth shut but this made a moment between them, she is looking into his eyes.

And Siddharth into her eyes, both were lost for a moment, but after a minute long eye lock.

Siddharth realise and break the eye lock.

Siddharth : shut up, and yeah stop saying all this rubbish.

She is still shivering.

Siddharth : you need rest right now. So you sleep and don't lock your room for tonight.

Avneet blush hard hearing the last Statement.

Avneet : why?

Siddharth : I will come to check you twice thrice tonight. (Said in pure concern)

Avneet : thanks sir, you are so sweet.

Avneet move closer to her but stopped herself before her hands go around his waist. She thought it can make him angry but Siddharth's mood is completely opposite today.

Siddharth pull her closer from her waist and hugs her.

But, all this is just because of concern there is no mix up of any other feelings from any side.

Avneet finds it cute and loving.

Siddharth : you take care now, okay.... Good night... And again sorry.

Avneet smiled

Siddharth : go and take an extra blanket tonight

Avneet : okay sir

Avneet went to sleep in her room. Avneet wasn't think anything in a romantic manner but the way he hugged her.

She likes it a lot, it's giving her butterflies in her stomach. She feels someone's hug this warm for the very first time.

Obviously, because she never hugged anyone outside from her family.

Siddharth can't sleep in concern whole night.

He twice went to check on Avneet if she is sleeping comfortably

He twice went to check on Avneet if she is sleeping comfortably. Both time, Avneet wasn't sleeping but she pretend sleeping when she heard the door opening.

She is feeling something ticklish right now.

Because he is coming close to her and just after making sure that she is sleeping, he left.

Stay tuned