33

Jannat : because to me, it looks like you like her now, you are behaving completely different today.

Siddharth : i am just concerned for her. And that is only because I am feeling so guilty for yesterday thing I told you. (He is trying to justify his feelings, which is definitely not justifiable for her)

Jannat : I don't mind if you like her, but I think you don't want that.

Siddharth : of course, and I don't like her at all. I mean just look at her... (Siddharth looked at her on screen)

And he forget what he was saying, Siddharth started admiring Avneet, she is really pretty and beautiful like a flower.

Which is too beautiful and sensitive.

Jannat : let it be, Siddharth, I can see what is happening here?

Siddharth : yaaar, I don't know.

Jannat : just relax, I am just telling you to be in control, she is kid. You both are polar opposites.

Siddharth : Yes, I know.

Jannat : but I can feel that your heart is accepting that you started liking her. Isn't it?

Siddharth : no I don't like her in loving manner, I just feel a change in perception. Because I realise that she is pure heart. It's rare.

Jannat : definitely. (Said with a teasing smile)

Siddharth : okay okay, fine don't make fun of mine. I will take care that I will keep things in control.

Jannat : yes you should, especially nowdays.

Siddharth : means?

Jannat : you two are living in a same flat, that's why I was telling you as a friend.

She again tease him with a naughty kinda smile.

Siddharth : stop teasing me.

Jannat : okay boss, now go and stop her from eating pizza.

Siddharth : yeah.

And Siddharth came to the canteen. Everyone stood up.

Siddharth : you all carry on.

Avneet : good afternoon sir.

Siddharth : what are you doing here miss kaur?

Stay tuned