20

Siddharth called his teacher to get rid off from Avu permanently.

Siddharth : good morning sir.

Teacher : good morning, Siddharth.

Siddharth : sir, I wanna talk to you something really important.

Teacher : yes sure, but before that I want to express something to you?

Siddharth : yes sir, sure please go on?

Teacher : you know what, I am proud of you my child, in this generation when a kid don't even value contribution of their parents you value me and my words so much.

Siddharth : sir.... (Feeling guilty because he already decided that he will fired Avneet from his company)

Teacher : let me complete Siddharth, (in an emotional tone) I can't thank you enough Siddharth, because of you I can say I raise a gentlemen, who is still connected with his cultural roots.

Siddharth can't tell him what he decided after all this praise.

Teacher : what do you want to say?

Siddharth : nothing sir, I just called you to ask you about your health and all. Nothing much.

Teacher : oh it's so sweet of you.

Siddharth : thanks sir.

Teacher : by the way, how Avneet is doing in work?

Siddharth : she is too good.

Teacher : I know you are lying. I know her personally, she will take some time to understand she is little kiddish.

Siddharth : little? (In a sarcastic tone).

Teacher : I know she is kiddish, Siddharth but you know what she is pure hearted and one piece of her type.

Siddharth : thank god, they made only one of her type. (He said in a complaining manner)

Teacher : I can understand that you are punctual, and she must be careless towards the rules. But she will learn with time. Give some time to her.

Siddharth : yes sir, as you say.

Teacher : thanks Siddharth.

Siddharth : no sir, why are you saying thanks, it's my pleasure if I could do something for you.

Stay tuned.