Lord Krymmenos

Lord Krymmenos

When Hadrian opened his eyes he was in a graveyard.

He recognized this graveyard.

It was the place where Tom's father had been buried after he was murdered by Tom himself.

The space was full of old gravestones, the air foggy, giving off a chilling air. Candles floated up above and Hadrian could see the Death Eaters on their knees in front of the large headstone of Tom Riddle Senior's grave.

Hadrian could see Tom waiting, reading a book as he did and he almost laughed out loud.

He took a breath and waved a hand over his robes, his vision narrowing with the mask he now wore. He was no longer in his dueling robes, instead he was in his Lord robes that the twins had taken the time to design for he and his own followers.

The robes were a black as dark as the night sky, the mask silver, etched with bones. Underneath he wore light, but fitted trousers and a magic infused top that would protect from most spells but curses.

~Inferno, come to me.~ he spoke through their connection and was not surprised when black smoke seemed to pool out of his robes, the smoke clearing to reveal his esteemed inner circle. The group was dressed to impress in their own robes. Their masks full instead of the half mask he wore. Their robes were a midnight blue, that seemed to almost shine when they moved.

"Are you ready?" he asked and they bowed in response. "Yes my Lord." they said and Hadrian grinned as he turned, leading the group toward Tom.

The crimson eyed male had put his book away and was smiling as Hadrian approached, his followers behind in single file line. They looked elegant and their magic felt deadly.

"Welcome my love. Have you chosen your name?" murmured Tom, taking Hadrian's hand and kissing his knuckles gently. Hadrian chuckled.

"Actually you chose for me. Lord Krymmenos is suiting I think." said the raven, Tom chuckling quietly.

He turned toward his Death Eaters with Hadrian by his side and they stared up at him expectantly.

"My Death Eaters. My inner circle already knows of my Consort, they have for a very long time. But you, my soldiers, have not had the pleasure of meeting him. This is Lord Krymmenos, one of my darling Consorts and a Dark Lord. Behind him are his followers. His inner circle, his Inferno. He has other followers but they will remain a secret for now. You will treat him the same way you treat me. You may refer to him as by Lord Krymmenos or my Lord if I am not present. We are allies. He is allowed to punish you just as I am allowed to punish his own followers if they were to step out of line. The Light must see that we are united. I expect there to be no fighting amongst ourselves." said Tom, his red eyes hard.

"Yes my Lord." responded the Death Eaters and Hadrian felt all eyes on him.

"We welcome you Lord Krymmenos!" they shouted together and Hadrian grinned, being able to feel that the outer circle was genuine. They did not feel threatened by him.

"It's lovely to meet all of you too." he smiled.

~^~

The stadium murmured amongst themselves, confused as to why none of the champions had come out yet. The cup was supposed to bring them right to the center of the quidditch pitch. Yet it had been almost an hour and no one had appeared.