Chapter 40

*harpers pov*

I woke up to whispering voices surrounding me. I didnt open my eyes but i could tell that everyone was in the room. And by everyone i mean: matt, nick, sasha, and kai. As I repositioned myself so i was more comfortable, silence fillede the room. Until it was broke.

"Harper are you awake?" I hear nick whisper close to my ear.

I ignore him. I feel chriss arm tighten around my waist to signal he is awake too.

"When will they wake up?" Matt asks rather loudly.

"Matt shut up your gonna wake them" nick says in our defence.

"How about both of you shut up and get out my room" chris says in his groggy morning voice.

"Hey look hes awake." Matt says proudly.

"Yeah well H isnt so get out" chris hisses to his brothers.

"Its fine" i whisper to him "they can stay" he kisses the top of my head and as i open my eyes to smile at him i see him glaring at his brothers.

"This is your fault" he says

"What is our fault" nick asks "that youre up at a reasonable time?"

"What time is it?" I ask

"Like 11am why?" Matt says

"You know what i change my mind... get the fuck out" i say glaring at them before lying down on chriss chest.

"Whats wrong with 11am?" Sasha finally speaks.

"What time does the sun typically rise?" Chris asks confusing everyone.

"Like 7 maybe 8 am i dont know im not usually awake" matt says.

"So that mean H and i have only like like 3 maybe 4 hours of sleep" chris says before taking a hand from around me and pointing to his door. "Out" he says before everyone leaves.

"I cant fall back asleep" i say once the door is closed.

"Me neither" chris replies "want to play a video game?"

"Sure" i get up and walk over to his desk.

He sits on his gaming chair and pulls me onto his lap. We sat like this for the next two hours taking turns on games i was familiar with. Then we changed to a new game that he wanted to teach me how to play.

As he taught me i couldnt focus on the game but only on his features. He peircing blue eyes reflecting the light of his LEDs and his jawline that could, if given the chance, could cute through paper. Even though this guys has just got out of bed he still looked beautiful. How? I was over here looking like i just got into a cat fight. Mascara smeared under my eyes and my hair in a messy bun. When i say messy bun i mean i put it in a bun last night and i havent fixed it since. Meaning there were many strands of hair that were no longer apart of said bun.

Once we had finished with video games we decided to get ready and we went out for food with everyone. Including my brothers. We all had a great time and after we split the bill my brothers went home. Matt dropped kai and sasha at their houses. Then we found a parking lot and decided to film a video.

We filmed for what felt like forever. I did not like the camera one bit. The boys acted slightly different infront of the camera but not really. I could tell the difference with their attitude and the tone of voice but only slightly and it was subconscious to them. I tried to follow along and be apart of the video but i felt out of place.

Chris noticed this and placed a hand on mine discreetly away from the camera and we carried on filiming. Once it was over we all came back home and we made cookies which ended in chris and i covered in flour and sugar and an egg over matt head, which if my intuition was correct he was not one bit happy about it.

A/N
I hate to be the burden of bad news but i literally have no motivation to write and im pretty sure this chapter sounds forced but i wrote it so that there was at least an ending.

So that concludes it... this book has came to an end. If i find the motivation then i may add bonus chapters, however as of right now i dont see that happening. I know i said that i will try and make it to fifty but i just couldnt do it. I hope that the people who like this book understand and i am sorry.

If you have any ideas for bonus chapters please leave them in these comments >>>>

Thank you for reading i hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did.