Chapter 24

*harpers pov*

Once i had all my things ready for a sleepover i headed downstairs, just in time as matt had pulled up. I headed to the driveway and put my things into the car then i got into the car behind matt.

"Hey guys" i say

"Hey Harps what do you wanna do tonight?" Matt asks as he pulls out of my driveway and makes his way over to his house.

"I dont know maybe just dance?" I say knowing the reactions im about to get.

"Harps you know how much i love just dance but youve had sugar today your gonna be bouncing of the walls if we play" nick says sitting next to me

"That is true Harps maybe something chill since we've been out all day" matt agrees

"I wanna play just dance" chris says turning around to me. I smile back at him before he says "wait i cant jess is coming round soon"

"Omg you guys are boring" i roll my eyes. "We could just hang out in one of your rooms with the tv as white noise and just talk or play on our phone" i give this as my last suggestion.

"Oh my gosh yes that is the best thing you have ever said" nick says next to me.

"Nick we do it every time" i reply

"I know but its fun" he shrugs and looks out of the window

Soon enough matt pulls into his driveway and we all get out of the car. We had about half an hour before jess got here so we all went to chriss room.

"Harps imma come up in a second with some snacks want one?" Matt asks me

"Nah im good thanks" i reply walking up the stairs.

When we reach chriss bedroom i run over and jump onto his bed, the comfiest bed out of all the triplets beds.

"How do you get up in the morning?" I ask him. We are the only ones in the room right now as nick has gone to the bathroom.

"What do you mean?"

"This is the comfiest bed ever"

"Harper?" His voice is serious and he used my full name so i jump up from my previous position to look at him.

"Yeah?" I say cautiously

"Why did you lie?" He voice is filled with worry

"I thought we couldnt talk right now."

"I cant talk about my thing right now but i can talk about yours if you want"

"Oh um... i dont know why" then my stomach growled.

"Harper" he says softly and moves closer to the bed.

"What?" I say growing agitated with the full name

"Have you eaten today?" He asks me. I didnt expect anyone to notice at least not him.

"Chris I-" he stops me from talking

"Remember i can tell when you lie" he emphasises the 'i'

"I dont know"

"You dont know if you have eaten?" I shake my head at him.

"I havent"

"H why not? What going on?" But before i could answer his question his girlfriend walks through the door.

"What is going on here?" Her high pitched voice breaks the soft tone that used to be here.

"Hey baby" chris stands up to hug her.