Chapter 35

*third pov*

It wasnt that far of a walk from the triplets house to the movies so they get there in like 30 minutes. The walk was full of laughter and catch up talks. Now that harper had her memories back it was easier for chris to talk with her. The conversations flowed like they hadnt spent anytime apart. Even though this was chriss 'apology outing' it just felt like another day to harper. Another day with her best friend.

Once they reached the movies chris put his arm over her shoulders as they walked up to the counter.

"Hi how can i help you" the man behind the counter, who was wearing a name tag with the name 'zakary' on it. Which chris notices.

"Well zakary we have already paid online. What do we do from there?" He says taking out his phone with his free hand. As he looks up from his phone he notices zakary looking over at harper. So chris tenses his arm pulling her closer to him.

"Um... let me see the email" zakary says. "And please if youre going to use my name please call me zak"

"Okay zak heres the email" chris shows zak the email and he scans them each with a loud beep. As zak handed chris back his phone chris leaned down to whisper in harpers ear. "Do you want anything H?"

"How about zaks number?" She whispers back with a laugh.

"Ha ha so funny" chris says sarcastically. "We'll get the biggest slushie you offer"

"What flavour would that be?" Zak asks but looks over at harper who hasnt said a word to him.

"Cherry?" Chris asks harper. He sees the glint in her eye brighten at the mention of her favourite flavour before she nods. "Yeha we'll have cherry please, oh and also can we get some butter popcorn please." Chris says.

"Of course" after a few seconds zak comes back with the items. He tells them the price and chris pays then attempts to remove his arm from around her shoulder, so he could carry the drink and snacks, before she pulls it back around her.

"Ill carry the drink" she whispers still not wanting to talk to zak. "Wait we only have one straw"

"Tell him" chris says with a smirk. Knowing how much she hates sharing straws especially paper ones and how much she hates talking to cashiers or anything along those lines.

"You tell him" she replies

"Im okay with sharing a straw" chris shrugs. Still with a playful smirk present on his face.

"Fine" she shrugs his arm off her shoulder and walks back to the counter and waits until zak is done with the customer. "Excuse me, zak was it?"

"Yeah? How can i help?" He replies before looking anywhere but harper. Chris was behind harper giving zak evil looks.

"We need another straw please." She tells zak

"Oh of course my bad" zak grabs another straw and gives it to harper.

She turns back to chris and he puts his arm around her again. "See now how hard was that" he laughs a little. Rubbing her shoulder slightly knowing that she was feeling a bit anxious.

"Scary" is also she says before he laughs at her. "Dont laugh"

"I think he likes you" chris says nonchalantly.

"Should i go back and get his number?" She asks chris.

"Nope you're mine" he says before kissing her on the head. This made her stomach flutter and her words were caught in her mouth so she didnt speak until after the movie.

After the movie they were walking home the exact same way the walked there. Full of laughter and conversation.

"Want to take fit pics?" Chris asks her.

"We can post them?" She replies

"Of course but private account though" he nods. "Wait you were never in that video that we planned to do with you"

"I guess i did have some luck then" she laughs nervously.

Once they are in the house they walk up to chriss room and take A LOT of mirror pictures and selfies. Mainly of their outfit but also mostly them just smiling and being close.

Once they have taken the pictures they are sitting on his bed with music playing in the background. They are both playing on their phones, until hers runs out of battery.

"Shit chris do you have a charger?"

"Of course right here" he leans over her to show her were the charger was at and he plugs in her phone for her.

As he sits up he realises how close he is to her. He sits up straight but maintaining the same distance. Both of them hold eye contact and none of them move. Chris notices a piece of hair out of place so he tucks it behind ber ear. Then as he traces his hand behind her ear he runs his hand along her jawline as he reaches her chin he tilts her head up slightly.

"Is this okay?" He leans in and places a small kiss onto her lips.

She nods at him, moving her hands one to wrap around his neck and the other to get tangled within his hair.

"Its very okay" she leans in pulling him closer as they interlock lips. His hands move down her body and land on her waist. He then pulls her onto his lap. Were they continue to kiss, losing track of time and losing themselves within the kiss. Their phones rung as matt and nick didnt know if they were home yet and they didnt even flinch to pick up the phone. They sat in this postion for approximately an hour with short breaks in between.

A/N
So idk how to write the kiss scenes so there wont be many but THEY FINALLY KISSED YAYAY