Chapter 18

*harpers pov*

I woke up the next morning in a familiar room. My brain is still trying to process all the memories of chris i got last night. But the memories of chris included nick and matt so the memories were overlapping and giving me a headache.

I sat up in the bed only to be immediately pulled back down to lay my head on someones chest. I look up and see chris smirking but he still had his eyes closed.

"Morning" i say trying to escape the tight grasp he now has ahold of me in.

"Its time to sleep harps shhhhhh" he runs his hand across my face in attempt to close my eyes.

I escape from him and stand up. "Im going downstairs you coming or what?"

He just turns back over so i make my way into the kitchen where matt and nick are.

As i sat down next to nick, matt looked ip from his phone.

"So are you going to tell us whay happened then or what?" He says turning off his phone and giving me a death stare.

"No shes not i need to talk to her first" chris says walking down the stairs and taking a seat next to me.

I roll my eyes and take matts phone, since i left mine up in chriss room. He doesnt stop me because hes too busy taking to chris around me. I open snapchat and start taking selfies and taking embarrassing pictures of all three of them.

After about ten minutes, chris got up and grabbed my wrist.

"Come on we need to go talk about you know what" he says almost dragging me

"I dont know what but okay" i follow uim back up to his room and he closes the door.

We sit down on his bed and he starts to clear his throat and tries to gather his thoughts.

"Okay... so..." he clears his throat again "so... since you got some of your memories back and stuff i just wanted to explain something to you since i actually can now" he's fidgeting with his hands and looking down

"Is this about why youve been snapping at me lately?" I asked placing my hands ontop of his to stop him from fidgeting.

"Kinda?" He says grabbing my hand and looking at me "ive been planning it since you got injured and i know its bad but you getting injured made it all easier for me and im really sorry and i want to make it up to you."

"How?" I ask and he looks back down again

"Im not sure yet" he gets a message and looks at it but puts his phone back down and looks back at me "but i need to explain why ive been acting like this. Okay... so... basically you know how ive been dating jess well she kinda doesnt like you or how close we were so she wanted me to distance myself. And i regret it so much that i did because i have missed my best friend however i cant stay friends with you and stay in my relationship with jess. I really like her and i dont want to hurt her or break her heart but that also comes with the cost of losing you. I never wanted to hurt you H, i promise. I would never purposely hurt you. After i make it up to you im going to have to stop speaking to you. Im sorry."

"Excuse me?" Is all i say. He looks at me confused.

"Huh?" He says

"You spoke to me like i was worthless and told me that matt and nick didnt even like me. You made me question my friendship with my closest friends even you. You caused me a lot of pain mentally and physically chris. Do you not understand how this can impact people? You could have gone about this in many different ways but you decided to freak out on me and not even tell your brothers about it. Your actually crazy chris. I don't accept your apology and i dont want to talk to you ever again. Its all over a girl who is clearly jealous" i say standing up "i thought you were going to change now i got my memories back but i guess not. Goodbye chris"

"Harper wait" he stands up and grabs my wrist to prevent me from leaving. He spins me around and grabs my waist. "Please dont go" he locks eyes with me.

"Dont do this" i say not being able to prevent my eyes from flickering to his lips.

"I cant help it" is all he says before he closes the distance between us.

Suddenly everything around me drowns out. Not because i was kissing chris but because my body was beginning to go numb again.

*chriss pov*

I closed the distance between us never wanting this moment to end because after it does i wont be speaking to her for a while.

Suddenly her whole body goes heavy. Luckily i have my arms around her so she doesnt fall. I pick her up snd lay her on the bed. Then i call for matt and nick to see if they know what to do.

"MATT NICK GET UP HERE QUICK" they sprint up the stairs and are in my room within seconds

"whats going on?" Matt says before he notices her

"Shes passed out" i say moving out of the way so they can see her.

"Didnt this happen last night too?" Matt asked me.

"Oh yeah did she tell you about that?" I asked nervously.

"She casually brought it up when i was messaging her." He said

"Did you not ask about it?"

"I was gonna but she fell asleep" he said walking over to her.

"Oh so thats what you wanted to know this morning"

"Yeah i guess, how long did it take for her to wake up that time?"

"Like 10-15 minutes i think" i say checking my phone "i didnt have my phone on me so i couldnt tell"

Nick was sat quietly on the end of the bed. Just looking at her and back at me and matt while we were talking. He didnt really say much for some reason.

I looked past it as i thought maybe he was having an off day or something.

We waiting a few more minutes before calling anyone about her incase it was the same thing as last night.

Soon enough she woke up. Confused and disoriented but she woke up.

"Where am i?" Is the first thing she spoke

"Are you okay? Your in my room"i told her

"Im fine i need to leave" she said and she got up and attempted to leave the room. But before she reached the door she almost fell. Luckily i was there to stop her.

"Woah almost" i say laughing slightly.

"Get off me" she pushed my hands away and made her way out of the door.

Matt nick and i all stand in shock at what just happened. Suddenly we hear a loud crash.

"Im okay" is all we heard before another crash "im not okay" matt and i rush out of the room and down stairs to see harper laying on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. Nick soon followed behind us.

"How have yoy done this then?" Matt says helping her up.

"Honestly im not sure but can you take me home please i dont want to be here anymore" as she said that she looked me dead in the eye.

"Um.. yes of course" matt got his keys and they left. He didnt come back for at least an hour as he stayed there for a while to tell her brothers what had happened and all that he knows.

A/N
Okay maybe i lied i didnt write the next day it has been a while im sorry i just didnt have time to reread the whole thing again because i forgot what happened but i did it and i will hopefully post more often but dont put too much trust on me and the other chapter where i have said i will post will be deleted soon.