Chapter 19

*harpers pov*

After matt left i sat in my room for about half an hour before all of my brothers ran into my room with takeout.

"We gottt foooooddddd" ben said in a sing song voice.

"I can see that thanks boys" i reply.

"So do you want to talk?" Jay asked

"Omg i actually do" i say "but maybe after the food" i point to the food before diving straight into my meal.

"Okay" jay says.

We all eat and talk about the boys days. Once we are all done jack and ben take all of the leftovers and wrappers downstairs. Once they come back up they all go quiet and look at me.

"So you going to tell us now?" Ben says

"Oh right yeah" i told them about everything that happened even the kiss from chris. They all went through an emotional rollercoaster.

Jay stood up "did that kid not learn anything? Even worse he kissed you after that" jay started to make his way out of the house.

"You two stay here while i stop jay. Or if you want go over to your friends just not too far okay?" They nod "just lock the door if youre leaving"

I followed jay and caught up to him as he was getting into the car. I got into the passenger seat and jay started the car.

"Jay please not this again. Please turn back" i tried and reason with him but it doesnt work as he has tuned me out and is just driving.

We arrive at the sturniolo household and jay storms out of the car and straight for the front door. He bangs on the door loudly. Suddenly the door opens slightly but jay swings it open knocking the person who opened it over. He steps over them and walks straight into their house. I follow seeing nick standing back up. I help him up and he thanks me. I run after jay and shout for matt at the same time.

"Jay stop where are you going? MATTT" matt runs down the stairs and gets infront of jay.

"Woah woah whats going on?" Matt says

"Where's your brother?" Jay said not looking at matt. Then his eyes looked over towards the stairs.

"What did he do this time?" Matt asked.

"You dont know what he did?" Jay finally looked at matt. "He kissed my sister"

"HE DID WHAT?" A high pictched squeal came from behind all of us. We all turned around and we just saw chris with his arm around jess. She shoved his arm off and made her way towards me.

"Found you" jay said making his way towards chris.

"Jayyyyy" i say getting inbetween them. Suddenly my head whipped backwards.

"Jess get off of her now" i hear chris yell

I hit the floor after being dragged down. "Why do we always gotta fight?" I say just staring at the ceiling "also you do realise what he said right he kissed me not the other way around" i look over at her.

She looks at chris with the most angry look ive ever seen, okay thats a lie ive seen my dad angry, and makes her way towards chris. "You kissed her?" He gulps taking steps back as she gets closer. I stand myself up to get a better veiw of whats happening. "You better not of kissed her" she was getting closer and closer until his back hit the wall. "When did you? Why did you? Where did you? I want to know chris" she began to start raising her fist and as i was about to stop her jay got inbetween them and took the hit.

"Ha you hit like a little girl. Even my brother dont hit like that" he says. She storms out of the door and doesnt turn around to say goodbye.

"Jay! I- thank you man" chris says as he tries to dap him up, but jays face goes back to how it was before.

"I do whats right in the moment and at this moment all im thinking is how you continued to treat my sister like shit and how you dont seem fazed by it. Your girlfriend just nearly hit you and your choosing her over my sister are you crazy? You dont even have to be in love with my sister to choose her over that thing because you guys were best friends better than any she had before and thats not much but you just turned out the same. Huh? And you tell her all these awful things then kiss her? Who do you think you are?" Jay goes through his whole speech backing chris into the wall again and slapping him across the face.

"Oh my god Jayyyy can you stop" i say going to check if chris was alright. But surprisingly when i get over to him he is perfectly fine but with a red hand mark across his cheek. I turn to look at jay who has a smile across his face.

"I controlled myself" he says with the joy of a toddler.

" you did! Well done" i walked over to him and hugged him.

"Are you going to tell us what going on or what?" Nick says from behind us.

"Your brothers an idiot thats what" jay says. I lightly slap him on the back of the head.

"Basically he told me he was sorry and wanted to make it up to me mainly because i got my memories back of him and he thinks that when he does make it up to me that he cant be friends with me after and itll be okay" i tell them

"Why cant you be friends after?" They ask

"Because jess is jealous" i say.

After i make sure that chris is definitely okay, still letting him know im mad at him, i get jay and we head back home to see if the boys were still there. They were and we had a game night and watched some movies. The next few weeks i stayed at home and the triplets, minus chris and few times, came over and hung out with me and the boys when they didnt have school.

A/N
Heyy so how are we liking the book so far and i also check before and it has over 2k READS WHAT?!?!?! Thats crazy!!! But thank you all so much and if you have any ideas for later chapters then lmk and if you have any ideas for me to fix in other chapters then lmk aswell 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻