Chapter two

*harper's pov*

It has been a few days since we moved into the new house. Everyone loved it and jay was happy to have a real bed again, and jack and ben practically only took up one room.

Today everyone was busy all of the boys went to their friends house and Sophie went back home to visit her family and other friends. So i decided to go and get some treats from the local store.

I was walking through the candy aisle and i picked up some treats that we all like and put them into the cart. Then i headed to the soda aisle. I haven't had Pepsi in a while and i was desperate for it. I got to the soda and started looking for the Pepsi. I found a six pack which was very cheap which i was happy about. I started putting a few packs into my cart.

"Hey could i get through there?" I heard a voice from behind me.

"Oh ye sorry" i said moving to the side realising i took the last lot of Pepsi

"Aww there's none left". I heard him again. I felt bad so i stopped and turned around to see a duplicate of this boy.

"Here have one of these i may or may not of taken all of them." I laughed nervously

"Really, thank you so much." He jumped in excitement

"Sorry about him he just cant function without his Pepsi" the other boy said . Suddenly, i stared to recognise these boys.

"Hold on." I stopped them in their tracks " sorry but i feel like i recognise you."

"You probably do, we do youtube" the first boy said.

"No no i dont watch YouTube only for beauty tutorials. Your famous?" I asked

"Ye kinda i mean we're on famous birthdays" the second boy chipped in

"Omg yes your the twins from famous birthdays i remember now. Your birthday is august 1st right?" i replied

"Erm ye i feel like this is the weirdest way for someone to recognise us." The first boy laughed nervously. "Oh and we're triplets"

"WHAT triplets that so cool omg" i looked around expecting to see another but I couldn't find him.

"He's getting groceries."

"Oh ok so are you two matt and chris?" I asked very curiously

"Ye im chris and he's matt" the first boy said pointing at the second.

"Great. Hey listen my best friend, my siblings and i  have just moved here from georgia and I literally dont have anyone today as they're all busy do you think we could hang out?" I ask knowing the answer is probably a no.

"Hey if you give us your number and we can tell nick about you and see what he thinks and he's probably waiting for us so we have to go" chris said handing me his phone. I put my number in and headed to the check out. I scanned all my things and was about to pay when i saw a phone with Apple Pay open over the card scanner. It was accepted. I look to see who had ahold of the phone to see it was one of the triplets. I cant tell them apart yet.

"Why did you do that" I remembered the clothes. It was chris.

"You said you were new around here so I'm just helping you out." He said with a reassuring smile

"Ill pay you back"

"No its no problem, it was matts phone, shhh dont tell him."

"Omg i thought it was yours" i chuckled

Chris laughed and walked to his brothers. I bagged my items and started my walk home.

Suddenly a mini van drove slowly passed i got very creeped out and started to walk quicker. They rolled the window down. "Hey!" I looked down and began to do a slight jog. "Hey, hey don't start running its us" i stopped and looked over to see the two triplets id seen earlier and the third in the back seat. "Hop in we'll give you a ride" matt said from behind chris. Nick opened the door and I got it in and placed my bags by my feet.

"You must be nick" i held my hand out and he pulled me in for a hug

"Ye and you are?" He asked i remembered that i forgot to tell them my name when i first met them.

"Harper"

"OMG I LOVE THAT NAME AAAAAA" nick screamed i could tell he was the hyper one.

I directed matt to my house to see my car parked in the driveway.

"You have a car? Why were you walking" Nick turned to me

"Oh ye Sophie,my best friend, took it today because she was supposed to be visiting family and her other friends and her boyfriend."

"So shes back already that's a quick visit its only midday" chris added

"Ye this isn't right hold on ill be back" i jumped out of the car and took my shopping inside. As I entered the house i saw Sophie crying. I ran over a hugged her. I saw her phone open i had a look at the messages. They were sent while she was driving. It was from her boyfriend. He broke up with her because she moved away. I felt so bad she only moved because i was her best friend.

"I'm going back." She said between whimpers.

"What no no you can't" i start to panic. Tears began to fill in my eyes.

"My family said it wasn't a great idea moving here im going back my mom is picking me up in an hour i need to get packing." She wiped her tears and slowly made her way to her room to pack. I must of left my front door open because all of a sudden i saw a silhouette standing by the door.

A/N

Heyy so second chapter over. I hope you guys are enjoying it up to now.
:)