Chapter 38

*harpers pov*

As we arrive at the cinema we all break off into pairs. Nick and i head for the slush machines. Chris and kai head for the treats and popcorn. Matt and sasha go to buy the tickets.

"So do you think you can handle sitting next to chris for the next like two hours?" Nick asks me as we wait for our drinks.

"Yeah probably. Im not mad at him as such im just mad at the fact hes a bitch basically" i shrug and collect the drinks off of the counter saying a thank you to the worker and heading over to the group.

"Here let me grab those" matt says taking his and sashas drink.

Sasha and i met a while ago before my accident and everything. Coincidentally it was at the same place i met the triplets. We clicked right away and i introduced her to the triplets. But they didnt have any contact details of hers. So when i had my accident i guess we just lost contact. That is until matt saw her while he was picking up groceries and they traded socials. I think he likes her. I mean they would make a cute couple i cant lie.

"Take this" i hand chris his drink and then turn to nick. "Which one is yours?" I ask. He gives me the one that isnt his and i hand it to kai.

We all walk into the screen room and sit on two rows. The front row had matt, sasha, and nick, in that order. And the second row had chris, me, and kai, in that order.

Turns out this film was a horror film. Thanks for the heads up. As i watched i gripped onto the arm rests of the seat. Then as a loud noise echoed through the room i jumped in fright.

I hear a chuckle from beside me and i turn to see chris looking at me.

"What?" I ask him

"Nothing nothing" he waves me away.

As the movie played on my grip on the chair got tighter and tighter. My nuckles were white.

"H" i hear a whisper from beside me. I turn my head and see chris holding out his hand. I take it and smile at him. "Does this mean youre not mad at me anymore?"

"Dont push it" i whisper back and he laughs quietly.

We watch the rest on the movie hand in hand and in silence. After the movie was over we all head over to the triplets so have a sleepover.

Chris and i came up with the idea to make cookies. So thats why we are the only two in the kitchen whilst everyone else is in the living room playing mario kart.

"H could you take that hoodie off i dont want it getting ruined." Chris asks.

"See now i would but my hands are covered in the mixture" i turn to him and show him my hands.

"Fuck sake" he grabs two ziplock bags and puts them over my hands.

"What are you doing?" I ask giggling slightly.

"I need this hoodie to be as clean as possible" he says as he closes the other one as tight as possible. "Arms up" he said and i obey. My arms slowly rise up and he places his hands under the hoodie and around my waist. He pulls me towards him and places a kiss on my lips. Then he pulls the hoodie over my head and hangs it up out of the way.

"Can you help take these off" i ask him.

"Of course baby" he says walking closer to me. This kid is driving me insane right now and he knows it.

He walks back over to me and tilts my chin up and kisses me again. Then he take the bags off my hands and throws them out.

"Is that shirt special?" I ask motioning to his shirt.

"No? I dont think so? Why?" He looks as his shirt before i throw flour all over him. He looks up at me in shock. "You are so dead. But first come here" he takes me over to the sink and helps me wash my hands as if im a child.

"Im a big girl you know i can wash my own hands" i say laughing

"Of course you can baby i just could t have you running around the house with those dirty ass hands" he says nonchalantly.

That fucking b word is going to be the end of my existence.

He dries my hands and then locks eyes with me. He gently places yet another kiss on my lips before he moves back and starts counting down from five.

I sprint into the living room to see everyone now watching a new tv series. I jump over the sofa and accidentally step half of my foot on matts leg causing his to yell in pain and causing me to fall over. Maybe i am clumsy. Chris runs in after hearing matt yell and finds me on the floor holding my now twisted ankle.

"I told you" he smirks before picking me up and putting me over his shoulder and carrying me back into the kitchen. 

We carry on with the cookies and the end up coming out in weird shapes and im pretty sure we forgot to add an ingredient as it did not taste good.

Then chris and i got some warmer clothes on and we decided to walk down to our spot. We havent been there since chris started ignoring me but that was a while ago now so it doesnt matter anymore. I think.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask sitting down on the hill.

"Us i guess" i turn to him seeing him still standing up.

"How do you mean?" I ask patting the ground next to me. He joins me on the ground and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Like i dont want to pressure you or anything because i know what you have been through and most of it being my fault and all but i dont think i like you as a friend H i think i like you more than that. I have since that time you heard matt and i talking about it and even before that. I think it was the day you gave me those pepsis actually. I mean yeah ive dated other girls but i feel like i havent really felt anything for them. I really like you H and you dont need to give me an answer right now but would you let me be your boyfriend?" He asks.

A/N
Okay i kind of disappeared but im back.
What do we think she will say?