Chapter 26

*harpers pov*

Its been a week since ive last voluntarily spoke to chris. We had to talk a few times to discuss things like his wound and where to eat if we pick matt or nick option but other than that ive tried my best to avoid him. It was going great until this morning. I had slept over and i slept in matts room on the floor on a spare mattress they had found in their house.

"Harps are you awake" i hum in response as i had recently woken up. "Do you want to go to a party tomorrow?"

I shoot up and stare at him. "Matt of course i want to go to a party but why didnt you tell me like i dont know LAST WEEK" i say to him

"I found out like two days ago" he shrugs not looking away from his phone. "Are you going or not? If you want we can go shopping for more clothes today"

"Yeah okay matt but five more minutes i need rest" i say turning back around and lying down.

"Youve been alseep since 9pm and its now 9am youve had plenty of sleep harps" he gets up and leaves the room "you coming for breakfast?" He says before closing the door not waiting for my answer.

I ended up going back to sleep before i feel a pair of hands on my shoulder shaking my body trying to wake me up. "Harper wakey wakey" chriss morning voice rang through my ears.

"Five more minutes" i say tucking myself into the mattress more.

"Harper matt said you said five minutes almost an hour ago" he says still shaking me.

"Exactly almost an hour not an hour so five more minutes" i try to swat his hands away.

"Get up we're going shopping" he stops shaking me.

"Chris i swear to god leave me alone" suddenly i feel arms scoop me up off of the mattress. "Chris oh my god" i say feeling like i was about to fall. I turn and get to what feels like a safer position and he walks out of the room and downstairs, and acting as if he wasnt holding a whole human in his arms.

"Chris? Why are you carrying her?" Matt asks

"She wouldnt get up" i feel him shrug his shoulders.

"I said wake her up not pick her up" matt tells him

"Yeah i tried she didnt want to" i feel him shrug again "get up" he shakes me

"No five more minutes" i turn and cuddle into his chest.

"What is going on here?" Nick says.

"What are you talking about?" I say to nick

"Im talking about how your cuddling into chris when you told him you dont want to be his friend" nick says making me realise whats going on.

I realise what im doing and straighten out and and roll over. Making me fall put of chriss arms. "Ouch" i say after hitting the ground. I hear laughter from all three triplets. I roll my eyes and stand back up. "So when we going shopping"

"When you get dressed" matt tells me looking my outfit up and down. I look down and see hes pointing out that im wearing the same clothes as yesterday, it wasnt very planned on me sleeping over.

"But i have no clothes" i tell them.

"You could borrow mine if you want" nick tells me

"Nah i love your style but your size is too big so it would be a waste of an outfit honestly" i put my hand on his shoulder.

"You could go up and put on one of my hoodies and my old sweats if you want to" matt says to which i nod and run upstairs to not keep them waiting.

I find a decent hoodie and go searching for sweats. I find an old pair that are smaller than his size now which fit me perfectly. Then i go into matts bathroom and brush my teeth, i bought a toothbrush for every bathroom in their house so that i could be lazy and not run around the house trying to remember where i left it. I fix my hair and head downstairs to the boys.