Chapter nine

*harper's pov*

iMessage

Lover boy 🫣
Why did the call end?
Also are you nearly here?

Harps 😈
Sorry Matty B but i gotta check one more place
if he's not here I'll call you straight away

Lover Boy 🫣
Don't call me Matty B
Also ok please find him I'm really worried

Harps 😈
Don't worry Matty B I won't stop looking until I
find him I know how much he means to you

Lover Boy 🫣
Find him soon Harps Mary-Lou and Jimmy are
counting on you
Nick and I are trying to keep them calm and we're
making them put trust in u Hayes

I carried on my drive to our secret spot. I have a secret spot with all three triplets and each of them have special meaning and a reason for why they are our secret spots. They don't know where each other's spots are and we all have a group one.

On the way to our spot, the sun began to set. This was usually the time we visited our spot. I pulled up to the park that was down the road from the triplets house. I got out of the car and made my way behind the park and through the woods. At the back of the woods there was a small hill and a little river and a bridge which led to a field. The field was surrounded by trees and seemed to be unnoticed by everyone and everything. As i reached the hill i saw a figure, Chris.

"Yo Christopher come on we gotta get you home." I say as i reach him.

"Go away Harper" he kept his eyes on the sunset. I took a deep breath to shake off the full name.

"You clearly wanted me to find you." I say before earning a weird look from him "you came to our spot, Chris"

"I wanted to be alone" he says turning away from me again

"But you came to our spot and you know the rules" he sighed and turned to face me. The rules are you have to tell the truth at the secret spot, no matter how personal. Unless of course it was something really personal, if that makes sense. It makes sense to us. "whats going on in that brain of yours Owen?"

"I don't need to tell you"

"You do! Your at our spot and you freaking out on me and i don't know why. Could you please explain to me what's going on?" He turned away and began to get up. I'm getting deja vu. "Chris stop!" He froze. "Sit down and talk to me Chris. Your brothers are at home worried about you and i feel like we could ease the worrying by making up maybe?"

"We better get home if they're worrying so much, huh?" He said walking down the hill.

iMessage

Harps 😈
I've got your brother