Chapter 30

*harpers pov*

I was sitting in the living room before i hear "harper run" screamed at me from chris who just opened the front door. Shit. Whos here? Fuck. Fuck. I debate on whether to run or find out who it is. Well the debate was over when they stormed into the living room...

No no no no no. Fuuuucccckkkkkkk...

My parents

What the fuck? How did they find me? I get up off the couch and stand on the opposite side to them.

"Who do you think you are?" My dad speaks.

"You think youre so smart huh?" My mom adds.

"What are you talking about?" I ask them. They both look at each other and smirk.

"Are you really going to play dumb?" My dad asks before continuing since i had no idea. "You decided to tell all of your friends that we are bad parent who mistreat their kids. People are not supposed to know that we hate you"

I could see chris walking towards me. I guess he took into consideration what i told him before.

"Sophies at the door" my face spins around to see chriss face. I wanted to see a smirk or him smiling at least to indirectly tell me it was a joke. But he was serious. She walked through the door a few seconds later.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask her. She just pulls out her phone and records just behind me. I spin to see what was happening and i see my parents getting closer to me.

My dad strikes a punch towards my face. I grab chris and i duck. "Hey siri, call jay" i say to my phone before turning it on loud speaker and handing it to chris. "Go and sit on the couch out of the way but also so i can talk to jay please" he gets up and sits on the couch as he is told to. "You missed" i say standing up and smirking at my dad.

He strikes again. This time i decide to put my fighting skills to use. I imagine i am punching jess, sophie and my parents all at once. I punch him and he topples onto the couch. My mom then makes her way over and attempts to grab my hair but i block her and twist her arm backwards. I feel like im in a action movie.

"Hey harps wassup?" I hear from the phone.

"Hey jay. AAAA"i get cut off by my mom grabbing my hair and pulling my backwards.

"Harps" jay asks concern laced in his voice

"Chris tell him" i screech as i am getting dragged.

" your parents are here jay please get here quick i dont know what to do" chris says

"Whats happening right now?"

"Shes being dragged by her hair"

"Okay she can handle that ill be there in ten. Harps you got this" i hear jay say before he hangs up.

I grab my mothers arm and dig my nails into her skin and i twist under her arm so that she lets go. I kick her and she stumbles backwards.

Suddenly i feel arms around me and my feet leaving the floor. My dad had grabbed my to keep me still while my mom came closer ans closer.

Suddenly a figure stands infront of me. "Chris move" i whispered to him.

"No theyre not doing that to you again" he says