Chapter ten

*chris' pov*

After about two minutes, Matt pulled up in-front of us. Nick got out and opened the back door, i went to place her down in the backseat, but her grip around me tightened.

"No" she nestled her head further into the crook of my neck "stay"

"I'm not going anywhere you just got to get into the car" i say trying again to place her down.

"No" she tightened her grip once again.

"Harps- i mean Harper. You gotta get into the car" once again i try to put her in the car.

"No" her voice was low and raspy as she was tired. She mustn't of slept much last night. "I wanna stay with you" my heart was hurting for her right now.

"Ok" i sat in the car trying to get comfy with her on my lap. I know i'm trying to get over her but it's the least i could do. "Matt her car's still here you'll have to walk back and come get it"

"Ye ok" Nick sat back in the car and Matt turned down the radio "is she ok?"

"Yes matt. Now drive" i said rolling my eyes. "When we get back she's going in your room though, ok?"

"Why? Why can't she stay in yours?" Matt said starting the drive. He loved having harper in his room, he was just curious about my current mood i guess.

"Because she just can't" i say as i hear a voice from under my chin.

"Why Chris? Did I do something?" Harper says waking up a little.

"No you didn't this is all on me" i run my hand through her hair "i promise" All she did was hum in response. She nestled her head into my chest and i had me hand tangled within her hair. It relaxes her and thats what she needs right now.

Once we reached the house i slowly got out of the car trying not to wake her as she has fallen asleep again. I made my way up to Matt's room with her and laid her down on the bed. I began to head towards the door but i felt something grab my wrist.

"Chris don't leave me please" there was something in her voice that made it hard to say no. She began lightly tugging on my arm.

"Ok. But when Matt comes back I'm leaving" i get into the bed next to her and she shuffles over and lays her head on my chest. Naturally i find myself tangling my hands in her hair again.

Soon i drifted off to sleep forgetting about the conversations with my brothers and forgetting that i was supposed to be pushing her away right now.

*harper's pov*

I woke up in Matt's bed alone. I don't remember anything from last night after i called Matt, it's all a blur. I get out of the bed feeling disorientated, i stumbled my way to the kitchen to find all three triplets eating and seeming pretty serious.

"Matt?" I say falling against the wall "why'd you leave me?"

"What do you mean Harps?" He said walking over to me "are you hungover right now? Where you drunk last night?"

"What? No! I just go through this thing. My mind goes completely blank and my subconscious takes over, or something like that. I act with what i feel the security in. Sometimes i don't move, other times i cling onto my brothers. I don't remember anything from it until a few days later and even then i don't get the whole story. My brothers have dealt with it for a while and i tried my best to hide it from you guys. But i guess all secrets come out eventually" i laugh quietly as i realise that all my words have just jumbled into one. "That reminds me i need to call them. Where's my phone?"