Chapter eight

*harper's pov*

The next morning i woke up with puffy eyes and still laying on matt. His arm was around my waist and his free hand was holding his phone while he was watching TikTok and scrolling through instagram.

"Hi matt" i say in a mumble and smile.

"Good morning harps. How are we feeling?" He says turning off his phone and turning to me. I dig my head into his chest and groan. "I'll bring it back up later ok?" i nodded into his chest. "Lets go get breakfast." He said as we got up and left the room.

As we headed to the kitchen i heard Nick and Chris laughing and singing to each other. I stopped in my tracks causing matt to walk into the back of me.

"Bro keep walking" he said walking past me. I didn't keep walking though. I froze completely. My words stuck in my throat and my feet not wanting to move any further forward. Matt turned around and tried to look right into my eyes. "You alright?" I hummed and he dragged me into the kitchen.

The laughter stopped.

Chris turned to his breakfast and stop talking. Nick welcomed us with a "good morning bitches" and matt grabbed a plate and went to go get the food nick was making. I walked straight past them and behind Chris into the living room. As i was walking past Chris he grabbed my arm.

"That's my hoodie take it off" he said pulling at the fabric

"What?" I looked over to matt and nick who were drowned in conversation. Chris seemed to not want them to hear.

"Take it off" his voice was harsh but quiet.

"Right now?"

"Yes take it off i don't want you wearing my clothes from here on out. Ok?" He said not breaking eye contact with me.

"No." I stood my ground as i didn't want to look weak to him but also its pretty cold in this house. I also might of said this a little too loud because Matt and Nick stopped talking and turned to us.

"Are you guys ok?" Matt spoke up. Chris let go of the hoodie and I walk away.

"Yep" I say with a skip in my step. I didn't want my negative mood effecting everyones day so i walked out of the back door.

I got into my car and drove home. My brothers were still in bed as they don't wake up until about 12pm. I walked into the kitchen sitting on the counter and going on my phone while i wait for my brothers to get up. After about an hour all boys came into the kitchen and once they saw me they ran over to me asking me so many questions.

"What's up? Why are you eyes puffy?" My youngest brother asked me.

"It doesn't matter would you like to have a little family day?" I said ruffling my hand in jack's hair.

"Yeah" jack and ben cheered

"Oh ye sure but boys can you stop screaming" jay said while covering his ears.

They all ate breakfast and went upstairs to change. I went into my room and began to get ready and out of Chris' hoodie. I got a shower put some mascara and lipgloss on and put on some jeans and the cute t-shirt Nick got me for my birthday last year. I dried my hair and put a slight curl into it with my straighteners. I make my way downstairs to the boys. They all piled into the car and as i was locking the front door i got a message.