Chapter fifteen

*third person*

Its been a few weeks since harper has been home from the hospital. She is completely healed and doesn't need to tiptoe her way around life anymore. The only thing that still has no progress is her memory it has been the same since the hospital. She knows matt and nick like she met them a few weeks ago. But Chris she still hasn't met. After her first interaction with him she's scared she did something wrong so she doesn't even want to meet him anymore.

"Hey harps you wanna come over to ours and have a movie marathon with matt and i?" Nick asks her. They're currently on a walk around the neighbourhood trying to collect some memories for her but it doesn't seem to work. She has done this with either matt or nick, sometimes even both, every day when they both had spare time.

"I would love to but..." she starts

"Chris will stay in his room and if he doesn't you can sit in between me and matt so he doesn't go near you ok?" He basically read her mind. She nodded and they began to walk to the sturniolo house to finish up their walk.

Harper walked straight in behind nick and found matt sitting at the kitchen island and walk up behind him giving him a hug from behind.

"Hi matty" she rests her head on his shoulder and he reaches his hand to place on top of her arm thats hanging loosely over his shoulder.

"Hey harps! And dont call me that" the two sit in silence for a few minutes watching tiktok on matt's phone. Neither one of them moving from this position.

Suddenly the stairs creek both of their heads snap towards the noise and down came the third triplet. Since it wasn't nick and she was hugging matt she assumed it was chris. Well she knew, by the cold stare he gave her which made her whole body tense.

"What's she doing her?" He asks matt.

"Chris don't" matt looks at him giving him a slight glare.

"Its fine matt. Im here watching some movies with your brothers. Wanna join?" She asks in hope he would accept and drop this mean boy persona.

"Not with you." He looks her up and down and scoffs.

"What did i even do?" She asks him removing herself from matt and putting both hands flat onto the island

"Well i mean you would remember if you-" he got cut off

"Chris i said don't" matt stands up walking over to him. Lowering his voice so only chris could hear. "Dont mention that night to her or any of us. You know how badly that fucked her family up especially her she doesnt even remember me. Chris she doesn't remember you. Does that not bother you? Like at all? You guys were best friends that all of a sudden your ignoring her and when you needed her the most she was still there for you and now she needs you where are you? Huh? Where the fuck are you chris?" At this point matt is pointing his finger into chris' chest clearly getting his point across.

"Im not her best friend anymore. Ive told you this." Is all chris said before he left to go back to his room.

Matt nick and harper all sat in nicks room and watch many different movies and they each took turns to select a movie. Before you know it they're all passed out cuddling one another.

*chris' pov*