19

Avneet left.

Jannat pour a water in a glass and gave it to him.

Jannat : calm down and take a deep breath.

Siddharth : Jannat, I want this girl out of this office today only, she is getting on my nerves, I can't tolerate him. (He said out of frustration)

Jannat : Siddharth, please calm and try to understand, she is kiddish maybe that's why....

Siddharth : that's not my problem, it's her problem and her parents should realise that they didn't grown up their girl with her age. She is good for nothing.

Jannat : relax, please.... Just listen to me once.

Siddharth : Jannat, if you want to act like her advocate trust me, I won't even listen to you now.

Jannat : but siddharth....

Siddharth : Please Jannat, go and tell her to pack her stuff because I can't tolerate him in this office. I will say sorry to my teacher.

Jannat : okay. But talk to them first, then I tell her.

Siddharth : hmm.

Jannat walked out. And find Avneet crying on her desk and mostly everyone in the office is standing around her to console her.

Jannat : what is happening here, guys? Get back to your work, let her breath.

Everyone went to their seats.

Jannat sat besides her.

She is sobbing.

Jannat : calm down avu, don't cry my sis, I can understand that you must be feeling bad because he shouted at you.

Avu : no mam, I am not upset because Siddharth sir shouted on me.

Jannat : so why are you crying?

Avu : because I realised today that I am good for nothing, I can't keep one person happy. He is right, I am dumb. I don't deserve to be here. (She said crying)

Jannat hugs her.

Siddharth is seeing all this from cabin through CCTV cameras.

Siddharth (in mind) : I don't know what she do to make everyone on her side.

Stay tuned.