Devil Doctors-1

Listening Rajat's stern voice ansh and dev both becomes so much scared and clings to pallavi who immidiately shuts her mouth for her betterment. Rajat controlling his anger turns towards kunj who was busy consolling twinkle. His gaze went on kunj's shirt sleeve which was drenched in twinkle's blood flowing from her anger.

Ra- damn it wht the fuck u all have done to urself today.....

Twinkle flinches on his loud voice bt kunj pats her hairs to calm her.

K- its ok rajat lets take them to hospital first. We can talk later.

Ra- idiot look at her finger once....

Kunj looks down and his eyes widen seeing his shirt full in blood. He holds twinkle's hand and see blood was literally dripping from it. He glares at twinkle making her immidiately look down. He sighs and takes out his hanky tieing it tightly around her that finger.

T- ouchhh its very tight kunj.....

K- it needs to be so that bleeding can stop. We will bandage it properly in hospital.

Ra- kunj u take twinkle and ansh in ur car. (glaring pallavi) I will take pallavi and anshu with me. Lets go to my hospital it is near.

Kunj nods and comes towards car and picks ansh in his arms. Ansh already scared from rajat and now from kunj's anger clings to kunj and hides his face in his neck. Kunj doesnt say anything just make him sit in his car and looks at twinkle who was still standing on the road looking at pallavi.

K(sternly)- do i have to give u any invitation han...just sit in the car mrs twinkle sarna.

Twinkle closes her eyes scaredly and immidiately sits on passenger seat taking ansh in her lap. Ansh hugs her tightly. Kunj was about to sit inside bt his gaze went on rudy who was also crying and rajat was trying to calm him. He goes towards them.

K- give him to me i will take him. U handle pallavi and anshu.

Ra- no its ok i will manage. Twinkle and ansh are also injured u take care of them.

K(sighs)- dude dont be stubborn at least for now and twinkle is not that much injured. She can handle ansh bt pallavi's condition is not good. U have to take care of both her and anshu thats why i m saying i will handle him. Give me. I knw how to take care of kids. I m not a newbie in this field.

Rajat chuckles and give rudy to kunj. Kunj starts rocking him back and forth bcz he was crying so much.

K(pats his back)- its ok mri jaan everything is fine now shhh stop crying....come lets go. We will drive together ok....relax.....

Kunj sits on driver seat with rudy in his lap and buckles both of them with a seatbelt ensuring their safety.

T- give him to me. How will u drive with him?

K(without looking at her)- u just thing about urself and ur this little brat. Rest i can handle.

Twinkle gulps and doesnt say anything after that knowing this sadu is hell angry r8 now and it wont be safe for her and ansh to mess with him.

Finally they all left from there for their torture session i mean hospital for their treatment😂. They soon reached rajat's hospital and everyone comes out of their car.

Ra- lets go inside i already booked a room for them.

Kunj nods but seeing hospital ansh and anshu becomes so much scared knowing why they r here and hides behind their mothers.

A- mumma pls lets go home na.

D- han mumma not hele pwease...say jaja no hopital we bill go home. This is bad. Anshu no like it.