Side effects of medicines

Next day;

Surprisingly ansh wakes up early today. He yawns and looks here and there rubbing his eyes. Kunj side was empty but twinkle was sleeping beside him. He slowly comes on twinkle and lie down on her chest. Twinkle in reflex immidiately holds him still sleeping.

A(tapping twinkle's chest)- mumma wake up i want milky....mumma....

T(sleepily)- hmm (she again slept as she was tired after crying so much yesterday night thats why she and kunj slept late)

Ansh pouts and again tries to wake up patting her cheeks but she was in very deep sleep.

A- mumma is not waking up. Babaji what to do now. Idea i can myself drink milky na. Mumma u sleep i wont disturb u now.

He quickly pulls twinkle's kurti and bra down and starts sucking her nipple. Twinkle as if feeling him smiles in her sleep. But her kurti was again and again disturbing him making him whines in irritation. He listens someone's chuckle. He turns and see kunj was standing there smiling at him. He frowns making kunj laugh more. Kunj comes towards him and adjust twinkle's clothes.

K- now drink ur milky.

Ansh quickly takes twinkle's dupatta and covers her front.

A- u go i will drink. U cant see mumma like this.

K(rolls his eyes and mutters)- if i havent seen ur mumma like this then u wouldnt have been here.

A- what u said.

K- nothing.

A- ok now go out. I want milky.

Kunj grits his teeth but he goes takes his towel from cupboard and went inside washroom. After listening shower voice ansh was sure he wont come out soon so he removes twinkle's dupatta slightly and starts drinking his milky covering himself and her with her dupatta. After some minutes twinkle also wakes up. She feels something on her chest so she opens her eyes and see ansh was drinking her milk hiding his face completely inside her dupatta. She smiles and lifts dupatta from ansh's face.

T- so somebody is stealing milky haan.

Ansh looks at her and smiles sheepishly making her chuckle. She rubs her nose with his and pecks his forehead.

T- chlo now r u done? (ansh shows his 2 fingers saying 2 more minutes so twinkle lie down comfortably and starts caressing his hairs).

After sometime ansh was done so he gets up and sits on her stomach and kisses her cheeks.

A- gud mrng mumma.

T(pecks his nose)- mrng my bchcha. Today u wake up early how?

A(shrugs)- nini ni aayi fir i tried to wake u but u were in deep sleep and i wants milky so i myself took it.

T- aww my baby mumma was little tired so maybe i didnt listen ur voice in my sleep. Wrna baby jgaye and mumma doesnt get up aisa....

A- never possible.

T(rubbing her nose with his)- haanji never possible. (she picks ansh on her hands and legs making him giggle loudly)

They both were playing just then kunj comes out of washroom. Towel hanging on his waist and water dripping from his body. Twinkle was staring him. But he glares ansh and after taking his clothes and went inside washroom. Twinkle becomes confused and looks at ansh.

T- why sadu mode on in mrng.

A(innocently)- how would i know.

T- uff babaji this kunj and his moodswings. I swear itne moodswings to mre pregnancy time me bhi nhi aaye honge. (ansh giggles) oye dont laugh otherwise ye volcano na tujhpr hi fat jaega. Now get up fast lets freshen up.