Breakdown

After sometime twinkle's phone again pings. Kunj was in no mood to even open it but twinkle recalls that kidnapper's words about ansh so she hurriedly sees it and it was video sent by him. She starts the video and what she saw was enough to made her completely shattered. She palms her mouth in shock and phone slips from her hands. All becomes confused seeing her reaction.

T- n..no th..this cant be t..true....a..an..sh....

Now even kunj becomes so much scared seeing her condition but he didnt have enough guts to peep in her phone bcz he knws whatever it is will break him completely. So many negative thoughts starts coming in his brain but he forcefully shoo them away. 

Seeing him just standing stiff on same place rajat picks twinkle's phone and increases volume to the fullest. Now ansh screams were audible to all of them. He was continuosly shouting NO...MUMMA...PAPA...just these words and crying so much. Bile came in kunj's throat listening his screams and he couldnt able to control himself anymore and snatches phone from rajat's hand to see the video. But what he saw was enough to shake his whole world.

In video, Ansh was still tied to chair and some men were surrounding him keeping their guns on his head. But they receives a call and smirks looking at each other. They puts their guns on side and starts coming towards ansh. They starts caressing his face, hands and legs making ansh squirms not knowing what is happening with him. He was just struggling to break the rope.

A(shouts)- leaveee meee....i wanna go to mumma papa....dont touch me u bad man....

Man(grips his jaw tightly making him whimper)- dont u dare to shout here otherwise there will be results which u not gonna like. Saala jbse aaya h bs mumma papa dimag khrab krke rkh diya h. If one more word from ur mouth na i will punish u so hard that u wont be able to forget till ur life. So just shut up.

A(shouts angrily)- i wont what u will do haan. See once my papa and chachu came na i will complaint them then they will break all ur bones.

Listening this all men starts laughing loudly.

Man- till they will knw about u being here na we will be done with u. Guys its been so long we had any satisfaction r8 so lets just fulfill all desires today. Now we have full orders. 

All men hoots and claps and they surrounds ansh making him more scared.

Man(tracing his fingers on ansh's face)- u gonna love every bit of it baby boy dont wry we wont go much hard on u. (with this he starts caressing his body making ansh disguest feeling his touches so he starts shouting more loudly)

Video ends here with a msg 'dont wry they wont do anything if within one hour u will call me saying u accepted my proposal otherwise ur son has to face so much trouble'.

Kunj and everyone becomes numb seeing this. They dont even want to imagine what will happen with ansh now. 

K- nooo.....i will fucking kill this moron. (holds twinkle's hands) Twinkle ansh ko kuchh nhi hoga. I m going to find him and i will find him dont wry. No mre bete ke saath kuchh glt nhi hoga wrna mre jine ka koi fayda hi nhi h if i cant save my son. I will do anything lekin use sahi salamt ghr wapis launga. Chahe iske liye mujhe kuchh bhi krna pde.

He was literally shivering from inside in fear but doesnt wanna show it. He turns to go but twinkle holds his hand tightly. He looks at her she was looking at him with so many emotions in her eyes which even kunj cant read today but one thing was clear she is broken so badly. So he averts his eyes not wanting to see his failure in her expressions.

T(scaredly with tears continuously flowing from her eyes)- kya wo sach me ansh ke saath.....(Kunj immidiately hugs her tightly making her cry. His tears also start flowing) mre chhote se bchche ne kya bigada h uska kunj. Why he is being so cruel to him. Kahin usne sach me ansh ko.......plssss do something kunj. (folds her hands in front of him) Pls use sahi salamat wapis dedo mujhe. Mar jaungi me uske bina.