Forgiveness

At night;

Kunj comes home late. He goes in his bedroom and see ansh was sleeping beside twinkle while she was busy doing her work on laptop. He doesnt say anything to her just sits on the couch and closes his eyes. Twinkle notices him. He was looking very tired. She closes laptop and comes towards him.

T- kunj wo in hospital...

K- twinkle pls i m very tired now and definitely not in the mood to fight with u on that topic again and i know if we discuss about that we surely gonna end up arguing with each other so pls can we leave it for today.

T- but kunj at least listen to me once..

K(stands up)- twinkle i m going to freshen up till now if u want pls set dinner for me otherwise leave it i will do it myself.

Saying this kunj went towards cupboard and takes out his night wear.

T- but kunj u cant avoid me like this....(kunj went inside washroom and closes the door without saying anything) kunj...

On getting no response from him she sighs and went outside of the room. After sometime she comes back with plate in her hand and see kunj was sitting and reading something in his phone. She sits beside him and puts the plate of food in front of him. He looks at her then the plate and keeps his phone on side.

K- did ansh have his dinner? (she nods. He tores a bite and forwards it towards her mouth. She looks at him confused) I know u didnt eat anything so eat now.

T(turns her face)- i m not hungry.

K- i didnt ask u. It was an order and if u think i m dominating u so take it that way only. I dont care and keep one thing in mind always if it will come to ur or his health i will behave like this only. I think u know this better.

T- kunj i m sry. I didnt mean it that way.

K- dont talk just eat and if u deny i will also not have my dinner so decision is urs.

After this twinkle doesnt say anything and starts eating bcz she very well know her stubborn husband. He will not eat even a single bite. So she starts eating silently from his hands and in between he was eating also. Like this they complete their dinner but noone said anything. There was complete silence between them which twinkle desperately wants to break but kunj was not letting her do so. After completing dinner kunj stands up and picks the plate but twinkle takes it from his hands.

T- kunj u dont have to. I will put it in kitchen. U sleep u r tired na.

K(taking plate back)- no need i will do it and u sleep i m going in my study.

T- but u r tired na so pls take some rest. U can do ur work tmrw.

K- no i have to see some reports and study about some cases today only bcz i cant take any wrong decision for my patients twinkle. I care for them.

Saying this or rather taunting her he left from there leaving sad twinkle behind. Twinkle sits on the bed and picks their marriage photo which was on side table. She caresses his face.

 She caresses his face