Holi-2

Holi party;

Kunj comes after getting ready as he was till now busy in payments and arrangements. As he comes out he was fully drenched in color water.

K(shocked)- what the.....(he looks up and see nik was holding an empty bucket smirking at him and everyone were standing behind him)

Nik(shrugs)- told u be careful.

K(grits his teeth)- srsly now u wait bcz even i warned u not to play such childish acts. (he starts going towards him. Nik moves back)

Nik(shouts)- commando 2 attackkk. (and in next second green color gulal falls on kunj like it was raining. He shockingly looks up and see it was twinkle who was pulling a rope which was attached to a bucket just above him)

T(giggles)- happy holi sadu now u r looking a real hulk. (all laughs and kunj glares her)

                                                        Her look

                                                        Her look

K- twinkle ki bchchi u r so gone now.

Kunj was about to go towards her but this time ansh comes there with a water gun and aims at kunj.

A- mumma ki bchchi nhi papa bchcha and its me so happyyyy holiiii....(and with this he starts throwing water on kunj and bcz of this green color also spreads on him everywhere)

Now kunj was full of colors and all were laughing enjoying his situation but suddenly kunj smirks at them and folds his hands across his chest making them confuse.

K- now u all toh have wished me very happy holi so me also should wish u na in my style. Just look there is an awesome surprise for u all. (they confusingly turns around and in next second they too were fully drenched in color water and 3 workers were standing in front of them with empty buckets.)

T(shocked)- harish bhaiya....

W- sry madam but that was sir's order how can we neglect it.

T- achha then what happen to ur this loyalty to ur SIR when u do mistakes or want leave haan. That time u come to me.

Workers looks down. Kunj comes behind her and rubs so much gulal on twinkle's face from back.

T(angrily shouts)- kunjj....

K(laughs)- bura na mano holi h mri jaan.