Second dose of injection

Kunj after dropping ansh goes to hospital. He comes in his cabin and becomes surprised seeing all his friends sitting there.

K(sitting on his chair)- wassup guys u all here in the mrng? What happen?

D- leave all this first u tell us how is twinkle now? She is fine r8.

R- kunj r u insane. Why u become angry on her haan? U know already it is so much tough for her to handle this situation so its ok na yr if she said anything wrong. U should have forgiven her.

K(glares nik)- oh so u both got all the information r8 dr nik.

D- oye stop glaring him ok and first answer our questions.

K(sighs)- guys dont wry we have cleared our all misunderstandings and now everything is sorted ok. She is absolutely fine now and i m glad that she got to know all this as the way she is handling ansh is really appreciable. I know she is also feeling very bad but she is trying to act strong in front of him and that is good.

R- hmm thats nice but u remember na u have to give ansh second dose tmrw. Will twinkle able to handle him thats time?

K- uff what is ur problem roshni. Cant u see me happy for sometime. I was afraid of this only and u asked this. I really dont know yr how she gonna handle him tmrw but i also have no other option.

NIk- hmm chl koi na i m sure she will be definitely gonna handle him very nicely and if u need any help then we r to here only na just give us a call and we will come there ok.

Kunj nods then they all went from there as they all have surgeries or appointments and becomes busy in that. Whole day passed like this. Nothing much happen that day. As usual kunj reaches home late and totally exhausted. Twinkle was waiting for him. Ansh has already slept. After changing his clothes and taking shower twinj have their food together. Now twinkle is sitting on the bed and kunj's head is on her lap and she was caressing his hairs.

K- twinkle i have to give ansh next dose of injection tmrw.

Twinkle who was till now caressing his hairs stops.

T(cracking voice)- hmm ok. When will u inject him in mrng before his school or at night.

K- tmrw i will pick him after his school then i will also come home with him only and after giving him injection i will go back to hospital.

T(slowly)- ok.

Kunj looks at her she was very tensed and scared. So he pulls her down such that now their faces were very much close then he starts kissing her slowly on her lips. Twinkle feeling his lips closes her eyes and starts responding. Kunj after 5 mins breaks the kiss and kiss her forehead.

K- i know what r u feeling now but twinkle u know na i...

T(covers his mouth with her hand)- shhh u dont need to give me any explaination. I know u r doing all this for him only. Its ok.

She kisses his forehead making him smile then after sometime they both also slept on either side of ansh hugging him together.

Next day,

In evening, kunj picks ansh from school then takes him home. Twinkle becomes so much nervous seeing kunj with ansh bcz she clearly knows why he is here at this time. Ansh comes inside and hugs her.

A(happily)- mumma u know today na teacher praised me in front of whole class.

T(smiles)- are wahh. What my baby did that teacher praise him hmm?

A- bcz na she took a surprise test today and only i got full marks in whole class bcz yesterday only u made me learnt that lesson. Wait let me show u my test papers ok.