trying to reduce the pain

In night as promised kunj came home early. He directly comes in their bedroom where twinkle was rubbing ice on ansh's back which was swollen and red and he was cuddling her fully hissing whenever she applies little pressure. Kunj comes towards them and sit beside twinkle. She looks at him.

K- still paining.

T(teary eyes)- hmm. Whole day he was crying in pain. I m rubbing ice 5th time bcz only after this he relaxes a little due to numbness.

K- give him to me. I will see what i can do for his pain and u go do ur work or take some rest.

Twinkle nods and caresses ansh hairs who was cuddling to her chest.

T- baby see papa is calling u. Go to him jaan.

A(cuddling to her more)- no papa only mumma.

T- bchcha i have to prepare dinner also na.

A- no i m not hungry. Dont go.

T(chuckles)- beta u r not hungry but papa and me to want food na and even u also have to eat something so that u can get some strength then only ur pain will decrease jaan.

But ansh nods in no and snuggles to her more. Twinkle looks at kunj. He blinks his eyes and ruffles ansh hairs.

K- ansh come here and let mumma go.

A- no i wont come to u. U r bad. U always hurt me.

K(smiles)- achha i wont hurt u now pkka and u r in pain bcz of me na (ansh nods) ok so i will reduce it. And u know i will show u something very interesting today. Do u want to see what is it?

Ansh turns towards him and blinks his eyes cutely.

A- what is it?

K- come here and see it urself.

Ansh first looks at twinkle. She nods so he makes grabby hands towards kunj. Kunj immidiately picks him in his arms.

Twinkle stands up from the bed and kisses ansh cheeks.

T- now u both father and son do msti. Mumma will join u soon ok.

A(pouts)- he wont do msti with me. He only scolds me.

Kunj smiles and twinkle kisses ansh forehead.

T- aww my baby. Kunj dont u dare to scold him now. Baby if he scold u na then tell me ok and i will make him sleep on the couch today.

K- ok mri maa i wont scold ur baby promise.

Twinkle smiles and nods then she left from there. Ansh looks at kunj.

A- now show me na what u were talking about.

K- oh haan come. (kunj goes towards his cupboard and takes out his stethoscope)

A- why r u taking it out?

K- wait a second beta.

Kunj sits on the bed with the help of bedrest and make ansh lie on his stomach and chest such that ansh back wont hurt then he takes his stethoscope.

K- do u know what is it ansh? (ansh nods in no) this is stethoscope.

A(confused)- ste..sti

K(chuckles)- nothing u dont have to remember its name ok. Achha do u know why we used it?

A- to check our chest.

K(smiles)- no by this na we can listen anyone's heart beats means the sound of our heart. Do u wanna hear how it sounds?