Planning of birthday

K- so whats the plan?

T- party?

K- are this is to common and it will be in evng na but i m asking about whole day.

T- in mrng first of all i will take him gurudwara with me to take babaji's blessings then we can think something.

K- okk i have something in my mind. (twinkle raises her eyebrows) what about amusement park?

T(gasps)- oh my god really he will be so much happy kunj. Best idea but what about ur schedule. R u free tmrw or everyone?

K- are yr it is my little cupcake birthday so tmrw i m free whole day. No appointments or surgeries nothing only msti with my family. And about everyone to i will ask them if they can join us or not.

Twinkle smiles and nods. Like this they make plan of ansh birthday like how they both gonna arrange party and how they will spend their day and etc etc. But Twinkle notice that kunj is thinking something deeply and there r some frowns on his forehead.

T- kunj what happen. Why r u so tensed?

K- nothing yr wo actually tmrw is ansh's next dose date also.

T(shocked)- kunj sarna i m already warning u dont u dare thinking something like that. I dont want to see my baby crying on his birthday. And if u tried to force me or him na then i wont let u even touch him dekh lena.

K- ohhoo twinkle at least listen to me first. I was saying that tmrw is his next dose date but i will give him that day after tmrw. Even i wont give him that much bad pain on his birthday twinkle.

T- ohh sry but then why r u tensed?

K- are yr wo i was thinking about his health. Like this medicine is to going on and roshni has strictly restricted any oily or fast food for him but i dont want to see him sad by making him eat that healthy food forcefully tmrw also so i was just thinking what to do.

T(happily)- means u r allowing him everything tmrw.

K- yeah kind of.

Twinkle immidiately hugs him tightly and kisses his cheeks.

T- thnk u thnk u kunj. U r the best. Best husband and the bestest father. I love u soo muchhh.

K(chuckles and kisses her forehead)- madam i was thinking about it. I havent give him permission yet.

T- but i know u will find any way for this but u wont make him sad tmrw. I trust u.

Kunj smiles and pecks her lips continuously to tease her and at last not able to control anymore she captures his lips in hers making him smile. Both starts kissing each other slowly. Kunj holds her waist and makes her sit on his lap. She sits with her legs either side of his waist and holds his hairs. They were continuously kissing each other wildly. After approx 10mins twinkle breaks the kiss bcz of lack of breath. Kunj hugs her and rubs her back. After sometime she calms down.

K- it was awesome yr i think our longest kiss till now.

T(blushes and hides her face in his chest)- shut up.

Kunj smirks and pushes her on bed and hovers her making her shocked.

K- why shut up it is to action time.

He winks her then before she say something again captures her lips and starts kissing her slowly. She pats his back trying to push him but he pins her both hands above her head and intertwins their fingers and kissing her passionately. But suddenly he receives a kick from non other than his beloved son who was sleeping r8 beside them. Kunj breaks the kiss and looks at ansh but he was still sleeping innocently.