Efforts to bring our baby back

Twinkle was hugging kunj so tight and both of their tears were flowing. Kunj kisses her forehead then her eyes.

K- pls dont cry twinkle. U r not at fault. See our ansh is fine.

T(cups his cheeks)- u too dont cry na. It hurts me to see u like this. U r our strength kunj. When u cry our heart cries for u. I knw u do so much for us even hide ur emotions too so that we wont break down. Ansh and me r so lucky to have a man like u in our life. Thnk u so much for everything kunj. Today too u fulfilled ur promise and gave my ansh back to me all fit and fine. I m sry i doubt on u and hurt u with my words.

K(joining their foreheads)- shhh what u r saying han...twinkle u both r my responsibility. I m ur husband and his father. U dont need to thnk me for protecting u. Nothing can happen to u both till i m alive. I will always stand as a rock in front of u to shield u from all troubles. U both r my life twinkle. I breath bcz of u 2. U dont need to thnk me for bringing my life back.

Twinkle looks at him with loveable eyes and starts crying.

T- i love u kunj....u r the best.

K(kisses her forehead)- i love u too siyappa queen. (both chuckles with teary eyes) And i m sry for hiding about ansh from u but u tell me twinkle how could i...i myself was not in right state of mind so ur condition toh i cant even imagine. I cant see u breaking down.

T- i knw kunj bt i m his mother. I needs to knw everything about him otherwise how i will handle him. I accept this is so hard for me bt i knw u r with me always to hold me and let me cry on ur chest. (kunj nods hugging her) Wh..y it happened with ansh kunj. My small baby...we cant even listen it then how he must have felt when they were.....

K(wiping her tears)- i swear twinkle i wont leave any of them for this. I will make them regret very badly and not only them but that bas*rd kukreja too for whatever shit he has speak to u. He dont knw i m his nightmare now. I will give him worst punishment.

T(nods)- i trust u...but before that kukreja i want u to punish that man who was trying to touch ansh that too in front of me then only i will get relief.

K(nods)- dont wry i knw rajat must have done their arrangements but still we will visit them tmrw but for now ansh is our first priority. He doesnt knw anything but this incident has left a big impact on his brain. We need to make him talk then only he will feel better. I just hope he dont need therapy sessions otherwise most of the kids slips into depression after this.

T(gasps)- no kunj we wont let anything happen with ansh r8. We will take him out from this trauma.

K(nods)- we all will handle him together dont wry.

Twinkle nods and snuggles to him making him close his eyes. They both were still naked from waist down and kunj was holding her thighs apart. Twinkle slowly removes his hands from her thighs making him open his eyes and he realise what they were about to do. He looks at her.

T- get up and wear ur clothes.

K(confused)- huh...bt u...

T(cups his cheeks)- like my choices matters to u same way ur choices also matters to me kunj. I was stupid to think like that will reduce our stress but no after talking our heart out to each other made our mind calm. I m sry i was forcing u. That time my brain wasnt working thats it.

Kunj smiles and puts his lips on hers then starts kissing her softly. He leaves her thighs and as twinkle sraightens her legs she whimpers making them break their kiss.

K(tensed)- whats wrong?

T(bites her lower lip)- my legs r hurting. I cant move them.

Kunj looks down and sighs knowing she was already on her periods so her thighs must be paining and on top of that he was holding them in one position from a long time so the muscles must have become stiff. He starts rubbing her thighs and slowly straights them making twinkle hiss but as he starts massaging her inner thighs she feels relief.