New friend

Next day,

Twinkle was working on her laptop in their bedroom after sending ansh to his school with kunj. After sometime kunj walked inside. She looks at him.

T(confused)- u here? U didnt go hospital?

K- i came here to give u. Here is the aloevera. When ansh come back and ask ur milk just apply it on ur nipples before feeding him. We will first leave his daytime feed then slowly his night feed. We cant stop all of sudden.

T- but kunj it will taste yuckk.

K- thats why i m telling u to put it on ur nipples twinkle so when he will feel yucky taste he will himself deny for milk.

T- but this is toh cheating na kunj.

K(sighs)- achha then yesterday by being honest u saw na what happen. U ended up giving him milk.

T(slowly)- bcz he was not being able to sleep without it.

K- and that is the thing we have to make sure wont happen again. He is addicted and we have to make him leave his this addiction. Now no more arguements just apply it or i will myself do it.

T- noway u r on ur punishment remember. (smirks)

K(grits his teeth)- this fucking punishment u gonna regret it tmrw.

She rolls her eyes. He gives her aloevera then left for his hospital.

In Ansh school;

T- kids here i want u all to meet ur new friend Abhay. He is new in this school so be friends with him and help him in his studies and remember no fighting ok. Abhay beta go and sit on the front bench and take out ur english book.

Abhay nods and sits beside ansh and dhruv. They smiles at him which he immidiately returns back.

An(forwarding his hand)- hi i m Ansh sarna and he is my best friend dhruv.

Ab(shaking hand with him)- hi i m abhay bansal. So friends?

An(smile)- offcourse we r. Now shh and lets concentrate on studies otherwise miss gonna punish us. We will talk after this period will be over ok.

Abhay nods and takes out his book and then they starts listening what teacher was teaching them. After 15 mins ansh notice abhay was writing something in his notebook. He peeps in and see he was playing tic tac toe. Ansh shakes him.

Ab- what...

An- play this later for now study.

Ab- i m feeling bore. This game is awesome and u knw noone can defeat me in this.

An- ohh really well this is bcz u havent saw ansh sarna game yet. I m the best in everything i does.

Ab- well then make me lose in this i will give u treat in canteen today.

An- now?

Abhay shrugs and forwards his notebook signals him to start. Ansh looks at teacher who was completely engrossed in reading book and making them understand the meaning so he takes his pencil and starts the game. Like this he and abhay starts playing. When this 1 chance turn into 4 chances they didnt get to knw and were busy enjoying in themselves.

Ab- how u again win?

An(giggles)- told u i m best.

T(angrily)- ansh and abhay what u both r doing?

They both looks at teacher who was glaring both of them. Ansh gulps.

An- s..sry miss we were .....j...just.