U r a champion

While feeding ansh slept in her lap. Twinkle on not feeling his lips movements looks at him and found him sleeping she smiles and wipes her tears and kisses his forehead. Then she sets her clothes and makes him sleep on his bed.

T- mra bchcha. Always cares for everyone. Never can see me and kunj in pain but when it comes to u why we have to be so much helpless. I m sry jaan. Mumma cant do anything for u.

She caresses ansh face for sometimes then kisses his forehead and after covering him properly went out. She comes in her room.

K- how is he?

T- now ok and sleeping. I will prepare coffee for u all.

D- are no twinkle. We have to go urgently. Now u take care of ur husband and dont let him get up from bed till tmrw ok. Make sure he will take complete rest. Wse to this idiot knows everything but as u know him he thinks he is tees maar khan. So he definitely will act as he is all fine but he is not so u take care of him ok.

T- but bhaiya he doesnt listen to me. (kunj glares her) see how is he trying to scare me in front of u then just think what will he do when u will go from here. He acts all bossy.

Nik(smirks)- i have an idea. Lets tie him to this bed then he wont be able to even move.

K- hahaha very funny. Fyi my legs r not working but hands r perfectly fine. Just come here and i will give u a nice trailor.

Nik- ahmm byy guys i have work.

All chuckles.

D- but on a serious note kunj u better follow all the instructions. Pls just take complete rest.

K- dont wry doodle i will. U both go. (nik and doodle left) now u siyappa queen come here. I m bossy haan.

T- i..i will prepare dinner. (she quickly runs from there making kunj chuckle)

1 week later;

Kunj was completely fine now. Whole week twinkle took care of both father and son very well. It was very hectic for her but she managed. Ansh also behaves maturely these days as he gets an idea that kunj is not really well bcz everyday he was taking medicines and either nik or doodle were giving him one injection daily. He asked them many times what happen to kunj but they dismissed it saying he is just injured. So ansh didnt trouble twinj much. Kunj was not on bedrest. He was going hospital daily but as he cant strain his muscles for long time he comes back early and spends time with twinkle and ansh. 

At present;

Twinkle goes to ansh school to pick him up. She goes inside and see ansh was standing on the gate and some boys were surrounding him and laughing. He was just standing there with keeping his head low. She becomes confused. Suddenly one boy said something and ansh becomes hell angry and holds his collar. Twinkle immidiately runs towards them and tries to seperate ansh from him.

T(shouts)- ansh leave him.

A(angrily)- no i wont. How dare he.

T- ansh leave him r8 now otherwise i m gonna call kunj.

Ansh immidiately left his collar and twinkle pulls him towards the car.

T(sternly)- what was that haan. Should i tell this to kunj. U forgot what he did last time.

Ansh looks at her angrily and just sit on the passenger seat and closes the door with very much force. Twinkle sighs and starts the car. There was silence in the car twinkle was time to time looking at ansh but he was not saying anything just looking outside.