It was abhay not ansh

Ansh looks down thinking now she will scold him.

T(softly)- ansh looks at me....(he didnt so she cups his face and makes him look at her) no i wont scold u pkka just tell me why u did that. I knw my baby is not like this. I trust u shona.

A- u wont scold me na? I m sry.

T- i knw bchcha u r but i just wants to knw why u did that? U were never like this then what happen to u suddenly that u changed this much. Itni sari complaints srsly and mra ansh toh never like any disturbance during studies and now u just completely ignored it and whats with last bench beta hmm....tell mumma.

A(slowly)- abhay said it will be fun if we sit on last bench.

T(confused)- abhay?

A(nods)- hmm. When we used to sit on first bench then teacher always scolds us for playing and talking so he said lets sit on last bench then she wont knw what we r doing.

T- but baby if u will play in lectures then teacher toh scold u na. Why u play hmm?

A- mumma abhay used to play in his notebook so i also feel like and it was fun.

T- no baby its very bad manners.

A- ok i wont repeat it from now.

T(smiles)- very good boy and whats with misbehaving teachers and jokes?

A- abhay brings his tab in school and he only showed me some jokes and i was reading them but teacher caught us and mumma abhay said when he also talk like this with his mumma toh his mumma atlast agrees for what he wants. If noone scolds him then why papa scolded me?

Twinkle becomes shocked hearing all this. She didnt have any idea that ansh's behaviour is bcz of his bad company of friends. She and kunj didnt think on this ever. She felt so much anger rushes to her vein thinking that just bcz of that ill mannered kid ansh had to go through this much but she somehow controls in front of ansh and caresses his hairs.

T- baby abhi u r not ok na so we will talk on this topic later. For now u finish ur lunch and take rest. Mumma thodi der me aaye toh chalega?

A(holds her hands)- where r u going leaving me alone here? No dont go.

T(sighs)- ok fine i m not going anywhere u finish this and take rest.

Ansh nods and starts enjoying his burger. Twinkle was way too much angry r8 now. She picks her phone and msgs on the group 'wanna talk something very important but ansh is alone here'. She waits for sometime and after 10 mins doodle msgs her 'parvati will be there within 2 mins u directly come in kunj's cabin'. She sighs in relief.

A(licking his fingers)- mumma done.

T- ohhoo ansh u srsly dont knw how to eat properly. See u messed ur both hands and t-shirt too. Now come lets get change.

Ansh pouts innocently making her chuckle and she picks him then takes him in washroom. Soon she comes out and see parvati was waiting for them.

A(squeals)- parvati chachi.....

Parvati smiles and kisses his forehead hugging him.

P- how r u feeling now?

A- fully fit and fine. (pouts) i wanna go home chachi.

P- u will go very soon beta just today be here ok. (ansh pouts but nods making them smile) achha wse mumma told me u were getting bore hmm.

A(nods)- see na all r just telling me to take rest but i just woke up and not feeling sleepy again and noone is playing with me. (they both goes aww on his cute complaints)