Ansh vaccination

After undressing each other kunj kisses every inch of twinkle's body making her moan loudly. He sits between her legs and holds her thighs apart and positions himself on her enterance.

K- ready baby to enjoy the ride of hell as today i think it will be no heaven for u. 

T(sexily)- and what if i too want to enjoy this hell only.

K- ok then enjoy urself....(And he slams himself inside her in one hard stroke only making her scream but he quickly covers her mouth with his and starts kissing her slowly without moving letting her adjust to his enormous size. After he felt she calms down now he breaks the kiss and kisses her forehead) u ok? (she nods taking deep breaths) so mrs sarna try not to make much noise unless u want ur baby to get up ok bcz today i m srsly in no mood to stop.

T- ohh babaji thats too hard kunj pls take me in other room. I promise i wont stop u.

K(pecks her lips)- no baby we gonna do it here only and that is ur punishment today.

Twinkle whines but soon it turns into loud screams as kunj starts giving very hard strokes but he was quick enough to shut her mouth with either by his hand or his mouth and like this they made love till long hrs until twinkle was totally worn out and couldnt handle anymore. Kunj cleans her and himself then after taking her in his arms both slept. Today he was rough still careful enough not to hurt her bcz he knw her limits how much she can handle so he just gave her what she gonna love. Both feel so much pleasure and doesnt want to stop as its have been so many days they havent done it so ofcourse both were excited to do it. But atlast due to lack of energy of twinkle he stops. 

Next day;

In Ansh's school;

T- students now come with ur permission cards one by one and make a queue here.

All students does exactly same and teacher starts checking their cards and those who have permission send them in medical room.

D- uff thnk god i convinced my mumma to tick no. I m toh safe today but ansh u toh have to take it na as ur papa never says no for vaccine.

A- nope see papa has ticked no.

D(surprised)- how did this miracle happened? bcz last time when it was blood test in school i remember uncle himself cam to do urs. Ur mumma helped u kya? but atleast we both r ssafe now thats great na.

A(sadly)- u dont need to be that much happy. I m safe only for sometime.

D(confused)- means?

A- papa must be coming to take me with him to hospital. There he gonna give me this vaccine as i requested him not to let me take it here otherwise my friends will laugh at me so he agreed but it was so much tough to manofy him. Mumma too helped me.

D(chuckles)- ohh means u r safe still not safe. Best of luck.

A(rolls his eyes)- yaya u laugh....if ur papa would have been a dr na then u will knw my mysery. Everytime just health health and health and threats of giving injections. In mrng i have to drink that yuckky milk and till i finishes it he just sit in front of me only and then with lunch and dinner lot of salad. Only evng snacks r my fav as it is the only food in which there is no green vegies in it.

D- yrr milk toh i too have to drink daily. Srsly it is so yuck.

A- Atleast u have the chance to escape from it sometimes but i toh if ever try na.....uff dont even want to talk about it. I just wish today nik chachu will be there. He is the only one who maybe can save me otherwise papa gonna take me to doodle chachu and he is the second version of papa only. No mercy.