Twinj personal holi

In Twinj room;

K(removing her hairs from her face)- so mrs sarna should we play our style holi. 

T(slaps him slowly)- besharam ho tum bilkul shameless. 

Kunj quickly hovers her. 

K- now what to do when ur wife is this much sexy but shy toh pati ko toh besharam hona hi pdega na. 

T(encircles her hands around his neck)- achha ji but my this besharam pati is forgetting we have a son too and what if he came in between ur style holi. What we gonna answer him. 

K- r8 now he must be busy in making some useless plans to irritate me with my that stupid friend so we have lot of time for ourselves and now no more talking only action time (winks).....(twinkle chuckles and pecks his chin. Kunj takes gulal plate from side table)

T(surprised)- when u bring it here?

K(smirks)- kunj sarna's magic mrs sarna. See there is already some on ur cheeks too. 

Twinkle touches her cheeks and yes he was r8. 

T- but this when? Mujhe pta kse nhi chala and ansh too didnt see it. Btao na....

K(chuckles)- are my innocent wifey when ur that brat went from here na i immidiately took this plate from under the bed which me only kept yesterday night and when i woke u up i actually rubbed gulal on ur face....now got it.....

T- ohh so u had planned all this yesterday only haan (pulling his cheeks) my naughty hubby. 

K(smirks)- let me show u real nautiness. (he takes gulal in his hand but she holds his hand) what?

T- kunj we r on bed na mattress and blanket will spoil by colors so get up. 

K- i dont care. It will be washed or we will get new one but for now dont u dare to stop me otherwise u will face the consequences. (she pouts but nods)

He takes gulal and she closes her eyes but never feels his hands on her face. She confusingly opens her eyes and see kunj was rubbing gulal on his both cheeks. She frowns but he smirks. 

T- what r u doing?

K(huskily)- aaj tujhe me apne rang me rangne wala hun. Lets start real fun babygirl.

Twinkle blushes making him smile then he bends down and rubs his cheeks with hers very sensually. She was feeling his breaths. He keeps on rubbing their cheeks and goes towards her ears slightly bits it. She hisses the he starts giving wet kisses there and trails down on her neck. He applies some more gulal on his one cheek and now starts rubbing it on her neck making her feel ticklish and butterflies in her stomach feeling his soft kisses. He slowly lifts her kurti to take it off but she holds his hand)

T- kunj pls ansh will come. How will we explain him why we r full of colors and that too on whole body that will be so much embarassing. (Kunj stops and looks at her. She makes puppy face but suddenly he gives her a hard love bite on her cleavage area) ouchh kunjjj....

K- one more word and u will be punished. So keep ur mouth shut and dont wry about anything bcz we will first have a nice bath then will go out ok. So shhh.....(twinkle huffs but immidiately moans when he starts licking the area where he just bite to reduce pain)

T(sighs)- and i was scolding ansh for being so stubborn. Huh like father like son. Always do what u both wants never listens to anyone. 

Kunj chuckles and pecks her lips but as their lips touch this peck turns into a wild kiss. He starts sucking her both lips taking them in his mouth and she was holding his hairs tightly. When he didnt move away and she starts feeling hard to breath she pats his back tries to push him. He immidiately breaks the kiss and both were breathing heavily.