Family time

A(holds his ears)- mumma papa sry for behaving like that. Pls forgive me. I promise i wont repeat it again. I m sry mumma pls dont be angry with me na. Talk to me pls.

Ansh's eyes were teary. Twinj looks at each other and smiles. Twinkle comes towards ansh.

T- not me say sry to papa. How badly u taked to him. This was wrong na.

Ansh nods slowly and looks towards kunj then he holds his ears and mumbles 'Sry papa'. Kunj smiles and removes his hands from his ears and kisses his forehead.

K- its ok beta. I m not angry with u. I can understand u were in pain thats why u said that but these r bad manners na. First u threw food which u know is toh equal to a sin. Ansh u know how many people out there sleep daily without any food bcz they cant afford it. U r lucky that here u r getting everything without even asking. I know u dont like healthy food and u r not alone infact noone likes that food even ur mumma. U know when me and ur mumma got married na then she used to throw lot of tantrums same like u for food. Her habits were very much bad. It took me whole one month to adjust her food habits. And now she also knows tantrums wont work bcz for me both of ur health is priority. So u too have to understand this ok and this doesnt mean u cant have junk food. U can but at right time after taking my permission bcz i know what is good for u and for now ur health condition is bad thats why i m not allowing u anything else but once u will recover i will give u whatever u want ok. And now second u shout at me. Means u shout at someone elder than u r8 and u know what does it mean. It means u r disrespecting that person and have me and mumma taught u to disrespect anyone hmm. (ansh nods in no) then...i know u were angry with me but did i inject u for my pleasure. Achha u tell me why did i do that.

A(slowly)- bcz i m not well.

K- means i did for ur good only r8. (ansh nods)

A- sry papa. (folds his hands and closes his eyes) babaji sry for throwing food. I wont do it again. (to kunj) and papa i wont disrespect u or anyone again promise. Now mumma see i appologise now to talk to me pls. I m to ur baby na pls forgive me.

Twinj smiles and kisses his cheeks together.

T- mumma was not angry jaan just little upset. Now leave all this ok. Forget it.

A(hesitatingly)- papa can i request u something.

K- offcourse beta.

A- pls can u give me medicines instead of those injections. It hurts so much papa. I will take any medicine even if it will be bitter but pls not that. 

K(sighs and cups his cheeks)- see for now we all r in good mood na and today's dose to already done r8 so can we not talk about it pls. For now lets focus on reducing ur pain ok. So i think u r feeling better after having something r8 (ansh nods) great now take bath. After this u can rest ok. U will feel good.

T- come ansh i will give u bath.

Ansh nods and makes grabby hands so twinkle takes him in her arms and kisses his cheeks.

T- lets go now. I will give u bubble bath and Mumma and bchcha will do msti together.

Ansh becomes excited and kisses twinkle's cheeks tightly.

A- i love u mumma. (twinj chuckles seeing his excitement)

K- ok both go but twinkle only for sometime otherwise he will catch cold.

Twinkle nods then she took ansh with her in their room. They come in washroom. Twinkle prepares their bathtub for bubble bath then she sits on the floor and makes ansh sit on her lap to take out his clothes bcz he cant sit directly on floor or stand up on his own as his back will hurt. After removing his clothes she makes him sit in the tub like his body was in water but twinkle was supporting his whole weight on her hands so that there will be no strain on his back bcz of which it will pain him. She has also put some toys there so ansh starts playing with them and starts splashing water on her.