Our gang

In an old factory which seems to be shut down a long time ago;

Ansh was tied to a chair and 3-4 men were touching his body here and there and laughing when he was trying to push them away but cant bcz his legs and hands were tied so he was just shouting.

A(shouting)- leave me...dont touch me.....its yuckkk.....papaaaa......

Man- godd this kid is becoming headache now. Just gag him otherwise there will be no fun. He is making my ears bleed.

Other man nods and immidiately stuffs a hanky in ansh's mouth making him cry more but now his voice was just coming out in muffed cries. He was shaking his head and trying to free his hands but cant. Those men smirks.

Man- now time for some real fun. Action time.

He puts his hands on his shorts but another man holds his hand.

2nd man- hey no dont forget we havent receive further instructions yet. Just we have to make him scare and send his video to his parents thats it. Nothing more than that so not now. Boss will be angry.

Man(jerking him away)- if u r that saint toh go out and tell his parents his whereabouts bt now i cant control myself. Wse bhi its been so much time and if still his parents r not ready to give in boss's demands then i dont think they r even 1% worried. Aise toh we wont be able to have our fun and if they took help from police then we will be in more trouble then whats our profit...nothing. So let me have my profit uske baad even police arrest me koi frk nhi pdta.

2nd- hmm u r r8 but what about boss? If he got to knw about it u knw his anger....

Man- f.ck that bas*ard.....he cant do anything till this kid is with us otherwise he also knw if we open our mouth in front of everyone then he will be in loss aur wse bhi that idiot is just behind his mother bt still cant get her toh what he could do with us. Nothing....

3rd- but u dont knw his mother. She is total patakha. I wish that oldy becomes able to get his hands on her then maybe he will share her with us also. It will be more fun. Ohh god i cant control myself now thinking about her beauty. Her body ufff feels like just to squeeze her under me. That dr is so lucky man to have this sexy wife. He toh must be enjoying her every damn day.

Man(pointing towards ansh)- and here is the result too....(and they all starts laughing) ab maa ka toh pta nhi lekin abhi ke liye beta h na usi se kaam chla lete hain. Thode toh maa ke genes bhi aaye honge isme. I m sure he wont disappoint us.

2nd man- now even i cant control myself so lets start. First u quench ur thirst then one by one we too.

Man(smirks)- saale tharki abhi toh bda saint bn rha tha han ek sec me hi tre ander ka janwar bahar aa gya. (they all laughs. This man turns towards ansh who was visibly scared and tired too) cmmon baby boy its time to get rid of ur these clothes. We dont need them for now.

He puts his hand on his shorts and unbuttons it. Ansh was not understanding why he is taking off his clothes but he was not feeling good so he shakes his head and tries to move his body but unfortunately cant and that bas*rd removes ansh's shorts and boxers making him naked from below. Ansh shivers as his skin comes in contact with cold metal of chair and he was crying feeling exposed in front these strangers whose touch was felt like it is burning his skin. He widens his eyes when that man puts his hand on his private part. He was feeling so disguesting and just wants to puke his guts out.

2nd man- derick make him lie down in middle so we can also enjoy.

Man- ok....(to ansh) baby boy now i m gonna open ur hands and legs but dont try to do anything stupid otherwise u dont knw how brutually can i punish u. Just coperate and we will make u feel so good otherwise it will be even worst than hell ok.