Being his painkiller

Ansh comes back in their bedroom and see twinkle was awake.

T- ansh where did u went haan. U know how much mumma was tensed. U should have told me na and by the way why have u not slept yet. Mri bhi aankh lg gyi glti se.

Ansh comes towards her and kisses her cheeks.

A- offo mumma relax see i m ok na and i was not sleepy. I went in papa's study room.

T- why? Papa must be doing work na why u disturbed him.

A- are no i just went there bcz he is stressed bcz of me na so i said to him that i know if he is with me nothing will happen to me so no need to be tensed and sleep. He said he will come after finishing his work. Mumma i did right na.

Twinkle just nods listening him bcz she knows what impact he has left on kunj by his innocent talks.

T(mutters)- i need to go there. (to ansh) Ansh bchcha can u sleep today with nik chachu and roshni chachi. They asked me to send u there but i forgot.

A- ok wse bhi chachu, chachi and me does lot of msti. We play together.

Twinkle smiles and nods.

T- come i will drop u.

She picks ansh in her arms and takes him towards Roshnik's room and knocks. Nik opens the door yawning.

Nik(grogy voice)- twinkle u here this time?

A- chachu today i will sleep with u. (Nik smiles and nods. Twinkle leaves ansh and he immidiately runs inside the room.)

Nik- what's wrong?

T- bhaiya pls can u make him sleep with u today. I have to see kunj.

Nik(tensed)- why is he ok? Lets go i m also coming with u.

T- no bhaiya relax he is ok just tensed bcz of ansh. U handle him and i will handle his father and sry to disturb u.

Nik- are pgl ldki. Go to ur husband and dont wry about ansh.

Twinkle nods and left from there towards kunj's study. She enters inside and her heart clenches seeing kunj's condition who was badly crying sitting on the floor. She rushes towards him and hugs him tightly.

T- shhh i know everything. Just relax he loves u a lot kunj.

K(crying badly)- why twinkle. I always gives him that much pain then why he still loves me and cares for me. I dont deserve it. He trust me so much. I cant do that yr. Mujhse nhi hoga pls. His each tears directly hits here (pointing at his heart) like a sword, his each screams makes me realise i have failed as a father. Twinkle this heart pains so much yr. Its enough now. I cant bear it anymore. I m tired fighting with myself. Ab nhi hota. Pls help me na pls. Just make me forget all this. Take me somewhere where i can breath peacefully. It all suffocates me. I dont know what to do. I have tried everything. See i have made myself so much busy in work still this pain never goes away. What should i do. Take me to a best cardiologist who can take away this pain pls.

Seeing his condition twinkle's tears also starts flowing. Finally kunj let it out which he was holding inside from so long. Yes he cried before also but he never expressed his inner feelings for ansh condition. He was just supressing himself but till how long. Now his bubble broke and he is in very bad condition. Twinkle knows today she have to handle her sadu sarna just like he always handles her. She composes herself and wipes her tears first then leans down and kisses kunj's forehead making him close his eyes then she gently cups his cheeks.

T- u want to get rid of this pain na (kunj innocently nods) come i will help u. Today i will be ur cardiologist who will take away all ur pain and will make u forget everything. I will take u to the world of pleasure. (holding his hand) get up and come with me.