strict

Next day, as usual Kunj wakes up first and see the time in his phone. It was 5.30. He sighs and gets up then looks towards twinkle and ansh who were sleeping hugging each other. He smiles and kisses both foreheads then left to washroom to freshen up. Soon he comes out in black vest and trousers and went from there for his daily morning walk and excercise.

At 7, Twinkle wakes up.

T(stretching her hands)- thnk god babaji yesterday kunj gave me medicine. My whole body was paining. Now i m feeling much better. Lets get up and wake ansh now. Otherwise he will get late for his school and Kunj also must be coming in sometime. I have to prepare breakfast also.

She was about to wake up ansh but before that her phone buzzes. She checks it and it was msg from kunj.

''gud mrng mrs sarna. I m in hospital due to some emergency so maybe i will take time. If u still feeling pain in ur body just take medicine which is beside u at side table and let ansh sleep dont wake him up. He needs rest and i have grounded him for 3 days so he will not go school ok. Take care of urself and him. Dont do any siyappa and yaa have ur breakfast and make him drink vegetable soup only nothing else. If he throws tantrums then just msg me i will see him. Byy take care.'' 

T(frowns)- he is really sadu sometimes. He has grounded my poor baby and now he want to make him drink that tasteless soup. But i cant deny him also and after yesterday to no not at all. (kissing ansh forehead) sry bchcha this time mumma cant help u. Babaji pls save my small baby from his monster dad.

She went in washroom to freshen up then after doing her morning routine she goes downstairs to prepare breakfast. After sometime she was done with so called healthy breakfast which has vegetable soup for ansh, egg white omlete for kunj and green vegetable sandwhich for herself and fruits for all.

T(to buttler)- it is done. I m going to wake ansh now. When kunj comes u arrange this on table ok.

B- ji mam.

She went in her bedroom and see ansh was sleeping peacefully on his stomach and his mouth was slightly open. She chuckles. Suddenly one pair of arm slides around her waist.

T(smiles)- kunj what r u doing leave me.

K(snuggling in her hairs)- no.

T- kunj ansh is here only leave me na.

K- are yr he is sleeping see and u also know na if we will not wake him up then he wont even move so dont disturb my morning romance. (he starts kissing her neck sensually)

T(moans)- mmm ku..kunj plsss what if he w..wake up.

K(whispers)- then he will also see how much his papa loves his mumma and how much hard work i have done as a result only he came into this world

T(blushes and pushes him away)- u shameless go and take bath. U r stinking.