Entering a New Chapter! Luffy and Sabo's New Paths!

Episode 1089! YAY! I love the new opening! The singer is the one who sang the first opening, along with the 15th (the anniversary of the anime after 15 years) and the 22nd (Over the Top for the early Wano Saga. The new art style is One Piece-like! I loved it, and I don't care what others say about it. It's great! The way I knew what was going to happen by just the opening alone, Toei Animation and Oda have taken up a notch!

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

After Luffy had spoken about his dream, Jimbei could be seen laughing, tearing up, "Since I'm on board this ship now, It's no longer someone else's affair!" he slapped his knee, looking at Luffy from over his shoulder, "I came to follow such a troublesome captain!" The said captain only laughed in reply.

Chopper cried with joy, "Luffy! I love it! I love your dream!" The reindeer was seen spinning around, expressing his joy at hearing his captain's dream, "Yeah?" Luffy smiled seeing Chopper so happy.

"It's great!" Chopper eagerly jumped on Usopp who fell to the ground, "Woah! Woah-Woah, calm down, Chopper!" You only smiled, being happy when the doctor's happy.

Sanji walked up to the duo, "Whenever our doctors like this, we're in trouble!"

Celestia chuckled, "Haha! Well, he's on to support that dream of our captain 100%!"

"Stop it!" Usopp tried to get Chopper off of him but it was proving to be difficult.

"Luffy-san's been always this carefree, hasn't he?" Flora asked while Sky giggled, "Yep! That's Luffy-kun for you!"

Nami held her cheek while smiling down at her captain, "Well, that's so you..." Luffy grinned back.

"Let's make it come true! For our captain!" Goku raised his arm eagerly.

Franky next to him went to the railing of the deck of the ship to speak to Luffy, "You have to be King of the Pirates to make it happen!" The cyborg smirked, "But we can get to Laugh Tale with just one more Ponegliff!"

Robin was first addressed to Franky, "Don't say it like it's easy, Franky." The archeologist scolded the shipwright, "The last Ponegliff will be the most difficult one to find." Hearing her words made the crew look at Robin.

"Robin's right. The last Ponegliff is not going to be a walk in the park. It won't be like the other ones we've found up until now. Those were the beginning of the hardship to find them." You were seen standing next to Sanji, addressing more on the matter.

The tall woman gave a nod to agree with your words, "Because...unlike the others, no one has found the last one in all this time...There are no clues at all."

Finding out that no one in their time has found the last Ponegliff yet made the crew a little cautious. Chopper jumped off of Usopp, "Will it be hard?" He asked Robin.

Before the woman could answer, Franky was first to speak, "Idiot! We should just find it! Our captain's dream is on the line!"

"Yeah!" Goku jumped in agreement.

"That's right! Let's find it! The last Ponegliff!" Chopper cheered while Usopp smiled in agreement, "Yeah!"

Igneel only scoffed with a smile, "Of course, they'd end up agreeing to such a thing."

You only chuckled in return, "That's our captain!"

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘