- Movie 15 - Stampede

Note: I heard people read these stories in between chapters when they haven't even met my OCs in this story yet...

I suggest reading some of the chapters and then reading the movies so you won't get mixed up! It's totally fine if you don't. I'm just clearing some things up since some actually think some of my OCs (Like Shadow by example.) are actual characters Oda-san added in movies lol.

DISCLAIMER!!!!: I do NOT own this! *Only my OCs and my version of (Y/N)!* And this is not attached to the original storyline of the anime/manga. I'm only making them for fun so you can have more fun moments with your fav characters!! So without further ado! Let's start on the movie STAMPEDE!!

___________________________________________

*Your outfit!~*

(I went with the style I use usually for you which is like a combat dress or some sort of outfit with a train/cape! The colours are your choice! I wanted to find a sketched version(without colours) but there were only coloured ones so I went with ...

(I went with the style I use usually for you which is like a combat dress or some sort of outfit with a train/cape! The colours are your choice! I wanted to find a sketched version(without colours) but there were only coloured ones so I went with the style! Hope you like it guys!)

"OH. MY. GOD!!!"

Some of the group sweatdropped at their navigator.

"SO MANY CLOTHES! ON SALE EVEN!!!"

You laughed, "Come on Nami! We're not even there yet! You just saw a glimpse of Delta Island..."

Zoro scoffed behind you before taking a swing of his drink, "Don't even try (Y/N). She's a lost cause from the start."

Robin smiled, "It is quite exciting to be fighting for Roger's treasure!"

Luffy and the others nodded, "We'll surely get it and win the contest! And then I'll FINALLY be able to marry
(Y/N)!" He cried out as he shot up a fist in the air.

.

.

.

.

"EEEEH?! HE PLANNED ALL THIS FROM THE START?!" Cried out some of the crew as Shadow(who sweatdropped), Robin (who smiled) and Sky who was blushing from how bold he was.

"W-wow! Luffy-kun! You're so bold! THIS IS IT DEAR! OUR MASTER WILL GET FINALLY MARRIED!!!", Sky was beyond pumped as she puffed out her cheeks and let out hot air from her nostrils.

"Sky, dear. We should listen to what (Y/N)-sama has to say about this-" Said Shadow at his lover but to interrupted by the boys.

"NO!! YOU WON'T MARRY HER, YOU IDIOT!!", shouted the males as Franky and Brook sweatdropped.

"I won't let you do that Luffy!", cried out Usopp.

"You're WAY too immature for that nor for (Y/N)!!", yelled Zoro and Sanji.