Time For The Straw Hat Pirates' First Battle After Two Years!

"That's stupid Usopp."

"WELL IF YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA THEN BE MY GUEST AND STATE IT ALREADY!"

"Usopp-san, I don't you should yell in this tight space, (Y/N)-sama is still unconscious."

"Oh yeah, I forgot, well let's cut her some slack she did save all our asses."

"You got your ass saved more though."

"Zoro! You literally almost DROWNED if it wasn't for (Y/N)! You would have DIED! And here you are with your pride and all telling us that WE we're saved more than you! We all got saved by her MANY times!"

"..."

"DON'T TURN AWAY FROM ME!!! And oh great Hody now has called us out for being captured and Luffy probably saw us and he's about to do something reckless!" Groaned Usopp.

"Mm, Usopp why are you yelling so much...?" I asked as I snuggled to whatever I was pinned to.

"Sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean to wake you. I'm just paranoid about this whole situation!" He half-yelled making me giggle.

"It's fine! We'll get out! I just know it! We have Vice Cap' remember? And Usopp did you give me a fluffy plant or something? 'Cause I feel warm and safe right now!" I giggle.

Usopp looked at you weirdly, "(Y/N).....There's no fluffy plant I know that can be a pillow." Grumbled the sniper as I shot my eyes open, "Oh? Well whatever it is don't move it."

"Um, (Y/N)-san. The 'pillow' your snuggling on is actually Zoro-san. I'm quite jealous since he has body heat! Yohohohoho!"

"I looked up to see him blushing and avert my gaze but I didn't why, "Oh hey Zo!"

"H-hey."

"Your blushing Zoro."

"Shut it Usopp."

"Shut me up ONLY if you get us out of here!"

"Sure. Get rid of these chains."

"Sure! I have a spell that I use with my nose to cut stuff! OH WHAT THE HELL! I DON'T HAVE THAT!!!!"

"Yohoho! It was funny to see the fish-men so scared of me!"

"IF YOU WE'RE STILL PLAYING DEAD THEN YOU COULD HAVE SAVED US!" Cried out the boys.

"Ah! They're gonna kill me! Ah! I'm already dead!"

"Well at least Nami escaped so the othrs might come back for us." Mused Zoro as you nodded, "Yep!"

"NO! I bet Robin will just say "I hope Nami hasn't been eaten by a Sea King.""

"YOHOHOHOHOOHO! That's exactly Robin-san!"

"Ok! My turn! "I hate the Ero-cook and I love booze.""

"HAHAHAH! GOOD ONE!" Laughed out Usopp.

"YOHOHOO! (Y/N)-san! Your a prodigy!"

"I'm right here y'know."

"Sorry Zoro! It was just logical to do it!"

"Uh-huh....You may be 20 but you do't act like it...." I let out a shocked sound, "Says you! You act like a toddler when it comes to fighting with Sanji! Don't get my started with your attitude mister!"

"Wow! You acutally beat him at something!" Cried out Usopp grinning.

"I will kill you when I get un-detained."