Sacrifices have to be made sometimes...

(I am so sorry if I missed some parts since I forgot which part I stopped on on the last chapter so please bear with my horrible cliffhangers...)

I was helping Zoro with King as I suddenly got a call from Sanji from the snail he gave me, "Ah! Sanji! WHat's wrong?" I said amid battle as me and the swordsman dodged the attacks thrown at us.

"I have a simple request (Y/N)!"

You widen your eyes....

No...

He's not serious....

Is he?

N-no!

"You have to kill if I'm not feeling like myself!"

You got the air in you taken away as you couldn't talk so Zoro answered, "Alright!"

You looked at him, "Zoro...! S-Sanji....I- if it's about the raid suit then I can find a solution! I don't care if you're a robot! I'll still see you as Sanji the one who proved his family wrong in only relying upon a raid suit!" You blabbered as on the other end Sanji smiled being glad he has someone like you in his life.

"Thank you (Y/N)..."

In another POV Queen laughed saying that you and Zoro won't be able to defeat King since he's a Lunarian, the last of an otherwise extinct race who was considered by some as gods.

"Ho?~ How did they become extinct then?" Asked Sanji as Queen shrugged and told him to ask 'History' itself before attacking him.

"And your magician is a species that is also called a god-like him but I doubt a child like her will be able to defeat him even if she has her husband with her." Said Queen as Sanji got angry.

He soon stomped him, "She's not weak! She can kick your ass! And she's not married!"

As Sanji was fighting him he noticed that his kicks are making damage to him.

He soon destroyed the raid suit, "I won't be needing this."

"You're an idiot for doing that."

"Oh really? Well, let's see if I'm still an idiot after I defeat you!" Said Sanji smirking as he went in to kick Queen.

*Back to you!*

You weren't focusing enough since you thought back to the time Sanji called you and Zoro.

Zoro who noticed picked you up to avoid an attack from King and soon told you to snap out of it.

"Look I know you wouldn't like to do this but we gotta make sacrifices (Y/N)." He said as he looked at you seriously.

"I know! I know...It's just I wouldn't want to have to kill my own crewmate I call family....I can't bear to do it!"

Zoro soon sighed and caressed you, "Fine. Then let's do this. Pray that outcome will never happen, you're a psychic no?" He said as you smiled weakly.

"Your right! I will!"

"Now that's dealt with let's kill a king!" Smirked Zoro.

"YEAH!"