Arrived at Onigashima! Time to start the mission!

"Ah! Luffy! look I see it over there!" I said to Luffy who looked in the direction where I pointed at.

"Hwoo!~ Your right (Y/N)! We're almost there!!"

"Oi! Kin'emon! We're going up ahead!" Said Luffy as he waved to his ally as his ship moves forward.

"Humph. I wonder how big Kaido's Stronghold is?" Asked Igneel as he smirked with Shadow.

"Knowing an Emperor, he must have a humongous one." Said Shadow as his lover backed away from him with Carrot.

"H-honey? You're scaring me!"

"Sky-san! Your boyfriend is scary like that...!" Said Carrot as she grabbed on Sky as they slowly backed away from the men.

"Shadow. Igneel. Please refrain from doing those faces ever again. Or else I'm calling (Y/N)-sama." Said Aqua as the boys flinched at your name.

"Heh. Let's go, guys! After the fight against Kaido, defeating Orochi and Big Mom! We're gonna have a huge banquet!" Said Luffy as we all smiled.

"YEAH!"

"Move over you weaklings!" Shouted a certain vibrant redhead with his ship close to ours.

"Gah! Jaggy!"

"It's me who's gonna take Kaido's head! And after that, I'll put his head on the front deck of my vessel!" He smirked as he smirked even wider to you.

"I'm going forward, Straw hats. See ya soon Dollface~"

You shivered as you went to hold Zoro's hand for comfort as he rubbed his thumb over your hand, "He's kinda creepy..."

"More like obsessed with you. But don't worry, I won't let him touch or hurt you." He looked at you as you smiled up at him, "Thanks Zo!"

"You guys in a relationship or somethin'?" Asked Usopp secretly jealous as Zoro grew flustered and turned his head away but didn't let go of you.

"N-no..."

"Really? You sure act like one. Just go and get her already." Said Aqua as he patted Zoro's shoulder.

"A-Aqua!"

"What? I approve. If anyone can treat my master with respect and love it's you, Zoro. So go for it." Approved Aqua but it made the swordsman even more shy.

"W-will you just quit it?! Your embarrassing me!" Zoro pointed to where you were but you were in a daze luckily.

"Alright. But just saying. I approve."

"I do too Zoro! Go for it!" Said Goku smiling.

"SHUT UP!"

"(Y/N)! Come over here!" You soon went over to your captain as he did the unexpected.

"Gah! Luffy!"

"My."

"Robin, capture this now!"

"Hahaha! That's Luffy-kun alright!"

"Ow! SUPER bold!"

"Yohoho! Very bold indeed!"

"HANDS OFF MY MASER!!"

"O.M.G!!~ So cute! Luffy-kun and (Y/N)-sama are so cute!"

"That impulsive idiot..."

"Your just jealous Zoro."

"Shut up Celestia."

"Woah! New ship! (Y/N)-chan and Luffy!"