The defeat of a King and Queen!

"He...actually did it...." You breathed out as you saw Zoro unleashing his Conqueror's Haki.

"Hm. Interesting. Are you intending to become a King perhaps?" Inquird King.

Zoro smirked, "Of course. I've got a dream to achieve."

"And..."

"A Queen like her needs a King no?"

You blushed, "I cannot believe this..."

"Get him! Kill Pirate Hunter for ripping part of King-sama's mask!" Some thousands of Beast Pirates came in to attack Zoro as he was busy fighting King.

You jumped above them, "Oh no you don't! Sky Magic!: Gentle Fist!!!"

You soon took care of them, "You see. I can't let you touch my Vice-Captain. He's a bit busy."

After discovering King's weakness, Zoro manages to destroy more of King's mask.

When King tore the rest of it, some of his subordinates recognized his traits.

"Ah! King-sama is like those creatures from long ago! The WG (World Government) had offered 100,000,000 Berries for any information on Lunarians!!" Cried out some of his subordinates.

"Woah. The WG probably wants to re-create creatures like him to enforce their forces against evil perhaps..." You said to yourself as you soon had to fly farther from his subordinates since King burned them because some mentioned about the WG and his kind.

"Unmerciful much..."

Before you can even react King grabbed you and pushed Zoro outside.

"Haven't I told before that you specifically said that this is a duel?" Questioned Zoro as he darkened at King.

"Of course, I remember. That's why. I'm going to end her."

You looked in shock, "Wha-" You couldn't finish your sentence as King dropped you and let you fall off the island.

"AHH! WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! JESUS! I DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE THIS HIGH!!!" You screeched.

"You bastard!"

"She can fly no? But I believe that she can't get up here without some of our subordinates intercepting. Now. For our finale battle Roronoa Zoro!"

Fine then! I'm gonna demonstrate you my new King of Hell Three Sword Style!" Cried out Zoro as he leaped at King who did the same.

"Omori Karyudon!" Shouted King as he also leaped at Zoro.

As both of them are at their limits King has flashbacks from when he and Kaido were held prisoner at Punk Hazard as test subjects.

When Kaido freed him he gave him the name King.

"You can be a King of your own. King."

As Zoro leaped he also had a flashback.

"(Y/N)."

You turned to him, "Hm?"

"I just wanted to say...Thank you for believing and trusting me for so long."

You laughed as he looked at you in confusion, "Oi! Why are you laughing?"

"Because! Zoro. I'm supposed to no? You're the Vice-Captain idiot I'm gonna have to trust you more if Luffy isn't present. But I should thank you for freeing me of my biggest fear. So thank you!"