- Movie 12 - Film Z

A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted to say MERRY (LATE)CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME FANS AND MORE!! :) You guys made this year a very entertaining one with all your comments! I want to thank the first-ever readers for sticking to this story up until this point! I love you all and I hope my writing will bring more joy and fun to you all in 2022! :) NOW! ONTO THE MOVIE (I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!)

WARNING!: The movies do not follow the story of the official arcs and stories of the anime nor the reader insert I created! It's only for fun adventures with the Straw Hats and you :)

_____________________________________________

Your outfit! (For now.)

(Your spirits are up to your imagination since for some reason I can't find good clothes so I'm stuck with only getting an image for (Y/N)

(Your spirits are up to your imagination since for some reason I can't find good clothes so I'm stuck with only getting an image for (Y/N)..."

On the Thousand Sunny. There were the Straw Hats having a fun time on a really rare occasion since we're in the New World and we never get this kind of peace so were cherish it as much as we can!

Nami requested for you to come to swim with her but you declined since you wanted to finish your book despite the ruckus around.

Luffy, Chopper and Usopp with Franky and Brook were goofing around as you were on a picnic blanket with Zoro who was chugging down a whole sake bottle. (I swear his liver gave up 2 years ago...)