Arrival at Fish-Man Island!

"AHH!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!" Cried out Usopp as he clung onto me.

"It was nice knowing you Usopp." I said as I patted his head/hat.

"DON'T GIVE UP SO SOON (Y/N)!!!"

Luckily, after falling through the trench, we the Straw Hat Pirates find oursleves still in one piece with the Sunny laying on it's side at the bottom of the ocean floor.

We all noticed light emitting from somewhere and find that it's our long south destination, Fish-Man Island, and island wrapped in a gigantic bubble.

"Woah!" Cried out the Idiot Trio as suddenly a voice cuts them off.

"Kraken, I'm disappointed that you let these humans order you around." Said a voice.

Surume then gets very scaed and runs off.

And then, we got quickly surrounded by a gang of much larger sea kings. With my Sky Eye activated, the voice belongs to a daggertooth piked conger fish-man named Hammond, a crew memeber of the 'New' Fish-Man Pirates? By the looks of the emblem I see on his body.

He said that he knows us, the ones that crushed Arlong's ambition, but also protected Hatchan and assaulted one of the World Nobles.

He then gives us two choices,

1. We join them.

2. We sunk right then and there.

"I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN JOIN YOU FISH IDIOTS!"

"Chill dear Igneel, let captain take care of this." Said Celestia as Igneel soon blushed and grumbled from her calling him 'dear', "Did I miss something between you two?"

"No master." They both rejected blankly.

"Oooooooook~....."

Luffy then said no of course just as the preparations for the Coup de Burst are set.

Franky then activates it and the ship blasts off to Fish-Man Island. We made it in but the coating of the Sunny wears off.

'Water Magic!: Air Bubbles!' I thought as I made one for me and the others so some can ge the devil fruit users.

I then signaled Zoro to get Robin and the others as I signed I'll go get Luffy with Sanji and Usopp, he then nodded and went to get Robin who was passed out.

The current was so strong that my bubble soon popped and I passed out in the water.

~~~

I soon woke in an unfamiliar place as I then saw Luffy cuddling my body like a baby, 'CUTE!!!' I thought as I then gasped seeing Camie!

"CAMIE!!!"

"(Y/N)-chin!!! It's so nice to see you! I'm glad your okay!" She said as she hugged me which I gladly returned.

Camie then introduces us to her friends, the Medaka Mermaid Quintuplets, and tells us that she works at Mermaid Cafe making Sanji have a fantasy and blush, "SANJI! GET A GRIP!!!" Cried out Usopp as he slapped Sanji out of his daze.

"Let's head to the top of the Island! I bet that's where the rest of your crew is! Come on I'll lead you guys!" Said Camie as she then guided us to a turtle that will take us there.

She then explains that Hatchan is in the Fish-Man district recovering still from his wounds he got from protecting the Sunny and that Pappag lives in a mansion in Gyoverly Hills, "Woah! Really?! He's rich now?! Damn!" I said as she laughed and nodded.