Sanji has a twin?!

I legit got messaged that this story has been stolen and a person is rewriting this shit! Please tell me that your gonna use my story as inspiration instead of taking things that DOESN'T BELONG to YOU! I'm very mad but I can't do anything about it so I just hope that people won't think i 'STOLE THEIR WORK'. Anyways! Let's get on to the story!

--------------------------------

"Yosh! Let's do this!" Said Luffy as he for some reason wanted to try and ride the fish after defeating/yeeting the owner off.

I saw a lot of Flying Fish Riders go toward the ship leaving only Sanji to block them off while Franky and Nami steer the ship.

"Igneel, Celestia! You guys will get there faster! Back up Sanji for me!"

"On it!" Said the two as Igneel turned into a dragon and Celestia used her space magic to teleport to the ship.

I saw that Luffy managed to control the fish but the atttack leader ordered them to all go underwater so it included Luffy, which is gonna render him helpless because of his Devil Fruit weakness.

"Luffy-san!" Cried out Brook as Chopper tried to jump with Brook to get Luffy only to get reminded by me that they can't swin either making them sulk a bit saying "Oh yeah..."

I couldn't even get to the spot where Luffy landed in the water since the Marco Pirates and Flying Fish Riders we're all targeting me mostly because of my magic so I was basicaly trapped.

This infuriates both Franky and Nami who rescued us all while complaining that they caused extra work.

"Sorry Big Bro....I didn't mean to waste energy from the Sunny..." I apologized to Franky who only shook his head saying it's worth it when it comes to his 'Little sis'.

The Marco Pirates thought they saw an opportunity and try to capture Camie, but only to find out that Zoro and I freed Hatchan from his cage while they we're not looking. Hatchan defeated the ones that got way too close to me and apologized for what he did to Nami and her homeland.

Zoro blocked some Marco Pirates for me so I could get to Camie and Pappag who are surrounded, Hatchan also pitched in and helped with Zoro coming into the fray after handling the other small frys.

As Hatchan reunited with Pappag and Camie he then bowed his head at me and Zoro and apologized again.

"It's no biggie. But I think you should go to Nami instead of talking to us." I said as me and Zoro finished rounding up the attackers.

Zoro noticed something from far away and pullled me to him to avoid getting shot! "Dammit that idiot! He should have warned us before using one of his(Franky) gimmicks!" Grunted Zoro as he helped me up but fell back down in pain.

"Zoro! Hey! What's wrong! N-no back at Thriller Bark...." I got worrried and gasped realizing hy he's in pain.

"It's fine. They don't need to know remember? I'm not dying, it's not the first time I did this no?" He swatted my hands away and got up smiling at me which made me worry more but I let it all go since I didn't want to force him.

"Zoro-san I think you should listen to your fiancée more often. Your in no condition for fighting, even if they are not that strong." Said Brook as he appeared from running on water which didn't really creep me out since he doesn't have any body fat or weight so I figured he could do that.

"I said I'm fine. And w-what do you m-mean a-about (Y/N) and me?" Said Zoro as he blushed and quickly turned to you who tilted their head but before you could ask, the man turned right back at the tall skeleton, "What the hell are you going about?! We're just friends! Why do everyone think we're a couple?!" Wishper-yelled Zoro as he frowned, but deep down inside he's happy he's the only one who has this kind of bond with you.