Luffy defeated? (Y/N) lost in Wano?

"Welp, I'll go find him. I'm the only one that can keep him in check PEACEFULLY." I sighed as everyone nodded leaving Zoro in your hands.

"Everyone! Kaido and Jack had arrived! They're requesting Luffy-kun, Law-kun and (Y/N)-san!" Cried out Sky as she used her magic to check what it was.

"WHAT?!"

"Straw Hat-ya! Goddess-ya! Let's settle this on our own! They haven't found out about the rest of you." Said law as I nodded.

We soon ran down the hill to deal with Kaido, "Ninpo! Platform!" I said as some platforms soon lifted us and flew us faster to Okobore Town.

I soon sensed something wrong so I looked up to only see Kaido going towards Oden Castle.

Luffy and I with Law looked in shock as Kaido soon obliterated the castle in one blow.

"NO!!!!! NAMI!!! EVERYONE!" I yelled out with some tears in my eyes.

"......THAT BASTARD!"

Luffy soon raged and went racing to Okobore Town making Law try to stop him and calm down,

"Straw Hat-ya! Don't do anything rash full! Goddess-ya! Go teleport to Zoro-ya so he won't get lost again!" You soon wiped your tears and nodded teleporting to Zoro since you had a bond with him.

~~~

You soon fell from the sky as you didn't concentrate enough to teleport perfectly to Zoro since you were so shocked to see your crewmates disappear out of your eyes.

You soon got on Zoro's lap, "Gah! (Y-(R/N)?! What are you doing here? Did you use your special jutsu to get here?" He almost called you by your real name but soon recollected himself and acted like it was your thing to do this.

You nodded and soon gave him a flyer talking about Luffy who had been defeated by Kaido in Okobore Town, "WHAT?! Luffy! What were you trying to do?!"

~~~

"I'm sorry that I came in so suddenly. I was told by Law to run since Kaido was after me since they knew about me already and I think they might know about the others." You looked down on the ground while talking as Zoro looked over at you.

He soon grabbed your hand without looking at you, "It's fine. You don't need to apologize. At least you're okay. If you were captured with Luffy it would be a problem for us."

You soon smiled slightly and squeezed the hand he held, "Thank you Zoro. You always know what to say."

"Anytime."

"My! What a fine couple!" Cried out Tonoyasu as he stuck with us since Zoro saved him from some Yakuza thugs.

Zoro blushed and averted his gaze, "Shut up!"

"Ehehe!" I giggled as Zoro soon suppressed his blush.

We soon headed to Ebisu Town which was where Tonoyasu originated.

We eventually got there and we saw all the people laughing saying even if they're in poverty it would not let them down.

"Haha! You are so pretty, miss! I wanna be as pretty as you and find myself a nice husband as you did!" Said a child as she came up to you.

"Why thank you, honey! But I'm not married nor do I have a husband..."

"So then who's he? Your fiancée?"

"No. Her husband." Answered Zoro as you blushed so much you exploded while Zoro caught you soon after.

"...Hu-hu-husband.....? Oh.....my....god...."